Thursday, February 09, 2006

SV: Re: SV: [Fwd: [911InsideJobbers] Re: Controlled Demolition Limited Hangout?]

That sounds great. I can't wait to see it.


> We may have such a presentation available soon. I have been
working ona
> > 9/11 presentation, for more than 2 years, that exclusively covers
> > theno-plane "theory". Thus far I have been able to show parts of it to
> > people that were believers of the Official Fairy Tale and to date NOT
> > one person that I went over the material with disagreed with my
> > perspective afterwards. 100% conversion rate. Keep in mind this
was done
> > on a one-on-one basis with people that know me, but the results are
> > encouraging.
> >
> > In the coming weeks (hopefully by April) I will make the
> > presentationavailable for others to review, debunk, toss out the
window,
> > etc.
> >
> > For now, I will give you the title of the presentation:
> >
> > 9/11:
> > Collusion
> > Illusion
> > Delusion.
> >
> > Collusion is the planning of 9/11 (including memes for alternative
> > scenarios).
> > Illusion is the actual attack and coverage.
> > Delusion is the inability of the public to see through the deception.
> >
> >
> > FWIW, back in December 2001, I aired my perspective about no-planes to
> > several friends, it sailed about as smooth as the Titanic. Many of
those
> > people would not even speak to me for several months afterwards,a
couple
> > still won't (and refuse to hear my presentation as well), but the rest
> > have since become convinced that the no-plane perspective is closer to
> > what really occurred that morning than any other analysis.
> >
>


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/911InsideJobbers/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
911InsideJobbers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: