Thursday, February 09, 2006

SV: [Fwd: [911InsideJobbers] Re: Controlled Demolition Limited Hangout?]

I was just checking out your blog and saw your bit about WTC7. But
the video you linked to showing heavy damage to the front face of WTC7
was gone. Can you post or send me a new link? Thanks.

Btw, there very well have been signiifcantly damage to WTC7, but many
non-WTC buildings also had bad damage and weren't pulled. But still
I'd like to see your video.

--- In 911InsideJobbers@yahoogroups.com, "perpetualynquisitive"
<perpetualynquisitive@...> wrote:
>
> I wondered why perpetualynquisitive could not capture a still of the
> scene in "Armageddon" which is referred to. Is it possible to capture
> off a DVD?
>
> Sorry about that oversight, sometimes I forget that not everyone has
> seen these, I have several dozen more from Armageddon, building
> collapsing, dust clouds chasing people, etc. I just have to dig the
> rest out of my archives.
>
> http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=armageddonaftermath6yo.jpg
> <http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=armageddonaftermath6yo.jpg>
>
> Same pic as above with a "meme" highlighted by green circle.
> http://img398.imageshack.us/full.php?image=copyofarmageddon8587fe.jpg
> <http://img398.imageshack.us/full.php?image=copyofarmageddon8587fe.jpg>
>
> Aftermath
> http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image=armageddonaftermath0ug.jpg
> <http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image=armageddonaftermath0ug.jpg>
>
> The beginning of the movie also contains the "Saddam did it meme"
> a cabbie played by Mark Cooper says, "Saddam Hussien is bombing us!
> We're at war!" while Manhattan is being pounded by a meteor shower.
>
> P.S. Just to give everyone an idea of the amount of material that I have
> to go through and this doesn't include several dozen CDs or archived
> harddrives. I'm like the NSA, vacuum up everything that I can and go
> over it later;
> http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sourcematerial8lw.jpg
> <http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sourcematerial8lw.jpg>
>
> --- In 911InsideJobbers@yahoogroups.com, "ron_winn" <ron_winn@>
> wrote:
> >
> > I wondered why perpetualynquisitive could not capture a still of the
> scene in "Armageddon" which is referred to. Is it possible to capture
> off a DVD?
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: Rosalee Grable
> > To: 911InsideJobbers@yahoogroups.com
> > Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 5:06 PM
> > Subject: Re: SV: [Fwd: [911InsideJobbers] Re: Controlled
> Demolition Limited Hangout?]
> >
> >
> > So where in the fark were you while I was getting beat up from all
> > directions all alone.
> > It was more than a year before anybody spoke up for me.
> >
> > I am effective in internet debate format but the effort to recast my
> > long slog from there to here into useful essay makes me need a nap.
> >
> > I have the video skills now to make a DVD.
> > the videos at
> > http://thewebfairy.com/911/missilegate/video.htm
> > It feels like baling the ocean with a teaspoon tho.
> >
> > I have learned that videos are unmixed into "elemental streams".
> These
> > elemental streams seem to encode more information than can be
> expressed
> > in the low resolution pixel grid.
> > I have no other explanation for why the first hit object(s) make
> such
> > detailed beautyshots while equal enlargement of the Pentagon Art
> Frames
> > reveals flat blobs.
> > http://thewebfairy.com/911/flyingpig/beautyshots.htm
> > vs.
> >
> http://thewebfairy.com/911/pentagon/frames/startribune/st5_detail.jpg
> > On this detail it's particularly evident how the Art Frame has been
> > stretched horizontally.
> >
> >
> > perpetualynquisitive wrote:
> > > I was in near shock watching the events that morning, the replay
> of
> > > the 'plane' hitting WTC 2 over and over and over and over and,
> well
> > > you get the idea.
> > >
> > > It was after seeing the Fairbanks interview (Diane Sawyer) and his
> > > clip of the plane, when he said "it disappeared like a bad special
> > > effect" that caused the light bulb in my head to start blinking
> > > "Bingo, IT was a bad special effect!" For when they showed it slow
> > > motion, the plane did not react when it impacted the building,
> it just
> > > slipped right into it, like a hand into a glove.
> > >
> > > I also had a strong feeling of deja vu on 9/11, I was sure that
> I had
> > > seen the WTC heavily damaged before by a big explosion that left
> a big
> > > hole in the building. (it was in early 2002 that I verified that
> I had
> > > indeed seen the WTC in that condition when I picked up
> "Armageddon" on
> > > DVD)
> > >
> > > In the summer of 2002 I was watching The Simpsons one evening
> and low
> > > behold the episode Sideshow Bob's Last Gleaming comes on. After I
> > > heard Homer say "Let's Roll", while chasing a hijacked airplane,
> which
> > > escapes a failed military intercept and then crashes into a
> building,
> > > almost died as I had just had a discussion about the supposed
> failure
> > > to intercept with someone the day before and had told him it was
> > > red-herring disinformation to reinforce the 'plane' hoax.
> > >
> > > He is of the thinking that there must have been a miscommunication
> > > with NORAD at best or the military was told to look the other way,
> > > such as the case in Pearl Harbour at the very worst.
> > >
> > > This person is a total military buff, from the war of
> independence to
> > > the present and can name almost every major military/battle
> statistic,
> > > weapon platform, personnel, tactics etc, and he just couldn't
> > > understand how the hijacked planes could fly around as long as
> they
> > > did without getting shot out of the sky.
> > >
> > > As I explaned (hehe) to him, no planes = no airforce failure = no
> > > standdown = no reprimands for military personnel.
> > >
> > > --- In 911InsideJobbers@yahoogroups.com, Rosalee Grable
> <webfairy@>
> > > wrote:
> > >
> > >> You beat me to figuring out No Planes.
> > >> I was intrigued by the Where's The Boeing site, back when I
> first heard
> > >> of it, March 2002.
> > >> I started looking at videos and noticed the plane was missing
> from the
> > >> first hit right off.
> > >> I thought we would have the crime solved by summer.
> > >> I remember getting drunk to celebrate, and to get used to the
> notion
> > >> they used indescribables, not a plane at all.
> > >> There would have been no celebration if I'd been able to guess
> that
> > >> people would be barely catching on in 2006, with economic crash
> and
> > >> synthetic terror hard on our heels.
> > >> People that stupid deserve to be slaves, is the only answer I've
> > >>
> > > come up
> > >
> > >> with.
> > >>
> > >>
> > >>
> > >
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >
> > >>> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> > >>>
> > >>> * Visit your group "911InsideJobbers
> > >>> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/911InsideJobbers>" on the
> web.
> > >>>
> > >>> * To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> > >>> 911InsideJobbers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
> > >>>
> > >>>
> > >
>
<mailto:911InsideJobbers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe> >
> > >
> > >>>
> > >>> * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
> of
> > >>> Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
> > >>>
> > >>>
> > >>>
> > >>>
> > >
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Yahoo! Groups Links
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> > SPONSORED LINKS Government procurement Government leasing
> Government grants for women
> > Government lease Government contract Government money
> >
> >
> >
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------> ------
> > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> >
> > a.. Visit your group "911InsideJobbers" on the web.
> >
> > b.. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> > 911InsideJobbers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
> >
> > c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.
> >
> >
> >
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------> ------
> >
>


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/911InsideJobbers/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
911InsideJobbers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: