Thursday, February 09, 2006

SV: [Fwd: [911InsideJobbers] Re: Controlled Demolition Limited Hangout?]

I wondered why perpetualynquisitive could not capture a still of the
scene in "Armageddon" which is referred to. Is it possible to capture
off a DVD?

Sorry about that oversight, sometimes I forget that not everyone has seen these, I have several dozen more from Armageddon, building collapsing, dust clouds chasing people, etc.  I just have to dig the rest out of my archives.

http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=armageddonaftermath6yo.jpg 

Same pic as above with a "meme" highlighted by green circle.
http://img398.imageshack.us/full.php?image=copyofarmageddon8587fe.jpg 

Aftermath
http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image=armageddonaftermath0ug.jpg 

The beginning of the movie also contains the "Saddam did it meme"
a cabbie played by Mark Cooper says, "Saddam Hussien is bombing us!
We're at war!" while Manhattan is being pounded by a meteor shower.

P.S. Just to give everyone an idea of the amount of material that I have to go through and this doesn't include several dozen CDs or archived harddrives. I'm like the NSA, vacuum up everything that I can and go over it later;
http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sourcematerial8lw.jpg 

--- In 911InsideJobbers@yahoogroups.com, "ron_winn" <ron_winn@...> wrote:
>
> I wondered why perpetualynquisitive could not capture a still of the
scene in "Armageddon" which is referred to. Is it possible to capture
off a DVD?
>   ----- Original Message -----
>   From: Rosalee Grable
>   To: 911InsideJobbers@yahoogroups.com
>   Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 5:06 PM
>   Subject: Re: SV: [Fwd: [911InsideJobbers] Re: Controlled
Demolition Limited Hangout?]
>
>
>   So where in the fark were you while I was getting beat up from all
>   directions all alone.
>   It was more than a year before anybody spoke up for me.
>
>   I am effective in internet debate format but the effort to recast my
>   long slog from there to here into useful essay makes me need a nap.
>
>   I have the video skills now to make a DVD.
>   the videos at
>   http://thewebfairy.com/911/missilegate/video.htm
>   It feels like baling the ocean with a teaspoon tho.
>
>   I have learned that videos are unmixed into "elemental streams".
These
>   elemental streams seem to encode more information than can be
expressed
>   in the low resolution pixel grid.
>   I have no other explanation for why the first hit object(s) make such
>   detailed beautyshots while equal enlargement of the Pentagon Art
Frames
>   reveals flat blobs.
>   http://thewebfairy.com/911/flyingpig/beautyshots.htm
>   vs.
>   http://thewebfairy.com/911/pentagon/frames/startribune/st5_detail.jpg
>   On this detail it's particularly evident how the Art Frame has been
>   stretched horizontally.
>
>
>   perpetualynquisitive wrote:
>   > I was in near shock watching the events that morning, the replay of
>   > the 'plane' hitting WTC 2 over and over and over and over and, well
>   > you get the idea.
>   >
>   > It was after seeing the Fairbanks interview (Diane Sawyer) and his
>   > clip of the plane, when he said "it disappeared like a bad special
>   > effect" that caused the light bulb in my head to start blinking
>   > "Bingo, IT was a bad special effect!" For when they showed it slow
>   > motion, the plane did not react when it impacted the building,
it just
>   > slipped right into it, like a hand into a glove.
>   >
>   > I also had a strong feeling of deja vu on 9/11, I was sure that
I had
>   > seen the WTC heavily damaged before by a big explosion that left
a big
>   > hole in the building. (it was in early 2002 that I verified that
I had
>   > indeed seen the WTC in that condition when I picked up
"Armageddon" on
>   > DVD)
>   >
>   > In the summer of 2002 I was watching The Simpsons one evening
and low
>   > behold the episode Sideshow Bob's Last Gleaming comes on. After I
>   > heard Homer say "Let's Roll", while chasing a hijacked airplane,
which
>   > escapes a failed military intercept and then crashes into a
building,
>   >  almost died as I had just had a discussion about the supposed
failure
>   > to intercept with someone the day before and had told him it was
>   > red-herring disinformation to reinforce the 'plane' hoax.
>   >
>   > He is of the thinking that there must have been a miscommunication
>   > with NORAD at best or the military was told to look the other way,
>   > such as the case in Pearl Harbour at the very worst.
>   >
>   > This person is a total military buff, from the war of
independence to
>   > the present and can name almost every major military/battle
statistic,
>   > weapon platform, personnel, tactics etc, and he just couldn't
>   > understand how the hijacked planes could fly around as long as they
>   > did without getting shot out of the sky.
>   >
>   > As I explaned (hehe) to him, no planes = no airforce failure = no
>   > standdown = no reprimands for military personnel.
>   >
>   > --- In 911InsideJobbers@yahoogroups.com, Rosalee Grable <webfairy@>
>   > wrote:
>   >  
>   >> You beat me to figuring out No Planes.
>   >> I was intrigued by the Where's The Boeing site, back when I
first heard
>   >> of it, March 2002.
>   >> I started looking at videos and noticed the plane was missing
from the
>   >> first hit right off.
>   >> I thought we would have the crime solved by summer.
>   >> I remember getting drunk to celebrate, and to get used to the
notion
>   >> they used indescribables, not a plane at all.
>   >> There would have been no celebration if I'd been able to guess
that
>   >> people would be barely catching on in 2006, with economic crash
and
>   >> synthetic terror hard on our heels.
>   >> People that stupid deserve to be slaves, is the only answer I've
>   >>    
>   > come up
>   >  
>   >> with.
>   >>
>   >>
>   >>    
>   >
------------------------------------------------------------------------
>   >  
>   >>> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>   >>>
>   >>>     *  Visit your group "911InsideJobbers
>   >>>       <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/911InsideJobbers>" on the
web.
>   >>>       
>   >>>     *  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>   >>>        911InsideJobbers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>   >>>     
>   >>>      
>   >
<mailto:911InsideJobbers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>
>   >  
>   >>>       
>   >>>     *  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
>   >>>       Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
>   >>>
>   >>>
>   >>>
>   >>>      
>   >
------------------------------------------------------------------------
>   >  
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   > 
>   > Yahoo! Groups Links
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   > 
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >  
>
>
>
>   SPONSORED LINKS Government procurement  Government leasing
Government grants for women 
>         Government lease  Government contract  Government money 
>
>
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>   YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
>     a..  Visit your group "911InsideJobbers" on the web.
>      
>     b..  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>      911InsideJobbers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>      
>     c..  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.
>
>
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>


SPONSORED LINKS
Government procurement Government leasing Government grants for women
Government lease Government contract Government money


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: