Tuesday, February 14, 2006

[911InsideJobbers] 9/11 Pentagon Research: Russell Pickering gives up...

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:25:55 -0700,
"Russell Pickering" <russellpickering@bresnan.net> said:

I recently gave my Pentagon website to a friend to host and
maintain. I tired of all the infighting and spinning of wheels
in the 911 Truth Movement.

I have all but alienated myself from "normal" people trying to
talk about what is going on in the world. A girl actually
changed her feelings about me as she became aware of what I
believe and study about 911.

I am watching the maniacs prepare for another war with
significant support from the populace despite all of the lies
from the last war. A lot of it has even made it to the
mainstream media and they still plod ahead. I feel helpless.

Yesterday I was just tired of everything, even hearing about it.
I don't see anywhere to turn and fear that they won't be
stopped.

I am sorry for venting to you guys. You do good work and new
hopeful things are happening. My venting was just my pain and
anger.

I was wrong and very much apologize to everyone.

Russell

--
DSL-Aktion wegen gro�er Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verl�ngert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/911InsideJobbers/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
911InsideJobbers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: