WSJ.com - At the Enron Trial, Strange Stumbles Mar Lay's Defense: "
Peter Lattman blogs on the Enron trial from Houston. The calm, methodical terrier in Hueston. Plus, Mac the (butter) knife and more, at WSJ.com Law Blog.
TODAY'S MOST POPULAR
• Dollar's Slide Could Hurt Bonds
• U.S. Gas Prices Haven't Cut Consumption
• Red Sox Redux
• Yahoo Launches a Tech Site
• United, J.P. Morgan Team Up on Awards Deal
ENRON WHO'S WHO
• Week 13: Lay Gets His Turn
• Testimony excerpts: Lay | Skilling | Fastow | Glisan
• Profiles: Defense Witnesses | Prosecution Witnesses
• Key players in the trial | Complete coverage
• The Evidence Against Lay, Skilling
• White-Collar Defendants: Who Took the Stand?
• Enron Glossary: From bear hug to Ricochet
• See Enron trial exhibits from the government, plus other key documents (indictments, plea agreements, etc.) by a"