Friday, February 10, 2006

Re: SV: [Fwd: [911InsideJobbers] Re: Controlled Demolition Limited Hangout?]

heh. That message you might have gotten around to sending might have
changed history.
As it was, I just wore out emotionally and quit messing with that footage.
http://thewebfairy.com/911/haarp/day1-tower2-fireball-only.wmv
It's while Montaugh is cheerily telling folks what kind of plane it was
that flew long and low over his building so clear he could see the logos.
It's a HAARP noise, in the immediate instant before the explosion of the
second building.
http://thewebfairy.com/911/haarp//day1-tower2-fireball-only.wmv
documented by comparason with an actual file of audible haarp noise:
http://thewebfairy.com/911/haarp/haarp.mp3
original from that site.
I also documented a strange moire pattern which I believe shows the
acoustic "hit"
http://thewebfairy.com/911/haarp/bigmoire.mpg

I needed somebody to share this with:
I couldn't take the burden alone of proving this out.
HAARPICANE Katrina proved it out for me.

perpetualynquisitive wrote:
> Sorry Rosalee I missed this post earlier.
>
> I do believe that I emailed you a link to some videos that you didn't
> have on your site back in 2003, though I may be mistaken,
> day1-tower1-struck-sm.mov, day1-tower2-fireball.mov
> day2-bldg7-wbroad-chambers.mov etc. I found these videos on site
> hosted by, ironically, someone that supposedly worked at an ATC
> center. (I had intended to send you a link but may have not gotten
> around to actually doing it, if so My Bad)
>
> FWIW, your site was the first that I can remember having found
> specifically dealing with the no planes reality.
>
> --- In 911InsideJobbers@yahoogroups.com, Rosalee Grable <webfairy@...>
> wrote:
>
>> So where in the fark were you while I was getting beat up from all
>> directions all alone.
>> It was more than a year before anybody spoke up for me.
>>
>> I am effective in internet debate format but the effort to recast my
>> long slog from there to here into useful essay makes me need a nap.
>>
>> I have the video skills now to make a DVD.
>> the videos at
>> http://thewebfairy.com/911/missilegate/video.htm
>> It feels like baling the ocean with a teaspoon tho.
>>
>> I have learned that videos are unmixed into "elemental streams". These
>> elemental streams seem to encode more information than can be expressed
>> in the low resolution pixel grid.
>> I have no other explanation for why the first hit object(s) make such
>> detailed beautyshots while equal enlargement of the Pentagon Art Frames
>> reveals flat blobs.
>> http://thewebfairy.com/911/flyingpig/beautyshots.htm
>> vs.
>> http://thewebfairy.com/911/pentagon/frames/startribune/st5_detail.jpg
>> On this detail it's particularly evident how the Art Frame has been
>> stretched horizontally.
>>
>>
>> perpetualynquisitive wrote:
>>
>>> I was in near shock watching the events that morning, the replay of
>>> the 'plane' hitting WTC 2 over and over and over and over and, well
>>> you get the idea.
>>>
>>> It was after seeing the Fairbanks interview (Diane Sawyer) and his
>>> clip of the plane, when he said "it disappeared like a bad special
>>> effect" that caused the light bulb in my head to start blinking
>>> "Bingo, IT was a bad special effect!" For when they showed it slow
>>> motion, the plane did not react when it impacted the building, it just
>>> slipped right into it, like a hand into a glove.
>>>
>>> I also had a strong feeling of deja vu on 9/11, I was sure that I had
>>> seen the WTC heavily damaged before by a big explosion that left a big
>>> hole in the building. (it was in early 2002 that I verified that I had
>>> indeed seen the WTC in that condition when I picked up "Armageddon" on
>>> DVD)
>>>
>>> In the summer of 2002 I was watching The Simpsons one evening and low
>>> behold the episode Sideshow Bob's Last Gleaming comes on. After I
>>> heard Homer say "Let's Roll", while chasing a hijacked airplane, which
>>> escapes a failed military intercept and then crashes into a building,
>>> almost died as I had just had a discussion about the supposed failure
>>> to intercept with someone the day before and had told him it was
>>> red-herring disinformation to reinforce the 'plane' hoax.
>>>
>>> He is of the thinking that there must have been a miscommunication
>>> with NORAD at best or the military was told to look the other way,
>>> such as the case in Pearl Harbour at the very worst.
>>>
>>> This person is a total military buff, from the war of independence to
>>> the present and can name almost every major military/battle statistic,
>>> weapon platform, personnel, tactics etc, and he just couldn't
>>> understand how the hijacked planes could fly around as long as they
>>> did without getting shot out of the sky.
>>>
>>> As I explaned (hehe) to him, no planes = no airforce failure = no
>>> standdown = no reprimands for military personnel.
>>>
>>> --- In 911InsideJobbers@yahoogroups.com, Rosalee Grable <webfairy@>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>> You beat me to figuring out No Planes.
>>>> I was intrigued by the Where's The Boeing site, back when I first
>>>>
> heard
>
>>>> of it, March 2002.
>>>> I started looking at videos and noticed the plane was missing
>>>>
> from the
>
>>>> first hit right off.
>>>> I thought we would have the crime solved by summer.
>>>> I remember getting drunk to celebrate, and to get used to the notion
>>>> they used indescribables, not a plane at all.
>>>> There would have been no celebration if I'd been able to guess that
>>>> people would be barely catching on in 2006, with economic crash and
>>>> synthetic terror hard on our heels.
>>>> People that stupid deserve to be slaves, is the only answer I've
>>>>
>>>>
>>> come up
>>>
>>>
>>>> with.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>>>
>>>
>>>>> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>>>>>
>>>>> * Visit your group "911InsideJobbers
>>>>> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/911InsideJobbers>" on the web.
>>>>>
>>>>> * To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>>>>> 911InsideJobbers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
> <mailto:911InsideJobbers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>
>
>>>
>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
>>>>> Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/911InsideJobbers/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
911InsideJobbers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: