Thursday, June 01, 2006

Re: My intention is to play hard ball here...(without malice)


From: "Bill Giltner" <bill.giltner@gmail.com>
To: <Meria@meriaheller.com>; <911InsideJobbers@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 12:02 PM
Subject: My intention is to play hard ball here...(without malice)

> Meria,
>
> You know in your heart and soul who you are and what you are doing.
> I'm not claiming I know or have any way of knowing.
>
> In particular, the Richard Andrew Grove story, audio, word doc, web
> site, staffed email where he whines about he and his wife... it's all
> so smelly that I hold you responsible to use your discernment and
> publicly admit you may have made a mistake in publicizing and
> broadcasting it.....
>
> cc: 911insidejobbers@yahoogroups.com
>
> PS. I have no beef as of now with Richard Moore.

Dear Bill,
Richard has an EXPLOSIVE story and I don't understand why so many people
feel threatened by this valuable piece of evidence on 9/11 and who
benefitted. I do know many 911 people who think they "own" the truth of 911.
Well, unless they were working with Bush/Cheney that day and TELL US what
they did, release the hours of video, thousands of photos, take the gag
orders off the whistleblowers WE WON'T KNOW ANYTHING BUT SPECULATION.
I will not admit to making a "mistake" with this story. His information is
astounding and his story rings true with me and many many others.
As you know, if I do make a mistake, unlike our fearful leader, I admit it.
I'm banking on this information as true, and those who wouldn't help him out
before are traitors, egotists, or worse.
I am an American who wants the truth. I will put it out there regardless of
cost to me professionally, personally or whatever.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on every single show I produce.
That what real freedom is "freedom of the mind"
Love,
Meria

No comments: