Thursday, June 01, 2006

[911InsideJobbers] Re: Information to set the 9/11 movement on fire.

Within 1/2 hour of emailing Grove that the O'Neil Story was a terrible
video for people to watch to get a clue about 9/11, I received this:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Bill,

My name is Ty Rauber and I am the filmmaker behind "Who Killed John
O'Neill?"

I heard through the grapevine that:

[ The idea that you think the John O'Neil video is a good thing for
people to see either means:
1) You are an idiot in that you don't understand that that video tends
to make it look like OBL was in fact the boogie man.
2) You know that that video supports the cover up, and you are part of
the cover up. ]

I would love to know:

1) How or why you believe the "video tends to make it look like OBL
was in fact the boogie man?"

My personal opinion is that OBL never left the CIA payroll as a drug
warlord and never made it out of the Pakistani Hospital on Sept 11,
2001. But it is just that, an opinion. I would be curious what yours is.

2) How or why you believe that "the video supports the cover up?"

I am at a loss on this one. Please explain. The whole film is about
the effects of a coverup on the individual.

Please, I am generally interested. Let me know your thoughts.

Best Wishes,

Ty Rauber










SPONSORED LINKS
Jolly rogers Politics Investigative journalism
Media source


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: