Thursday, May 04, 2006

Mezzo Shines in 'La Clemenza Di Tito' Update


Greetings from Sunny Geneva, where the cows are ringing their bells and the lake is begging to be dipped into, although I'm sure that's a few more weeks away!

I just wanted you to know that there will be a live radio/internet broadcast of "La Clemenza di Tito" this Saturday evening, starring your-truly, in what is my first time singing the role of Sesto. I can't tell you how much I love this music! The cast is of a quite high quality, and while I can't sing the conductor's praises whole-heartedly, I'm sure the musical result will be very good. If you're at all interested in taking a listen, the info follows, but most importantly, wherever and however you all are, I hope this finds you doing wonderfully and loving life!

Sending all my love,
Joyce

LA CLEMENZA DI TITO
live broadcast from Grand Theatre de Geneva
SATURDAY, MAY 6
8:00 pm, Geneva time. (2:00 pm East Coast, 1:00 pm Midwest, 11:00 am West Coast)
Radio Suisse Romande
Internet address: http://www.rsr.ch/view.asp?DomId=3
Click: EN DIRECT to listen live

**In case you're in trouble, find rsr.ch - OR google Radio Suisse Romande. Once at the main RSR site, click on "ESPACE 2". Once to that secondary site, there is a tiny icon in the upper right hand corner saying "EN DIRECT", or "directly", which means it plays the live feed from the radio. GOOD LUCK!

Mezzo Shines in 'La Clemenza Di Tito'

Link to Pic of Geneva Opera House: http://www.virtourist.com/europe/geneva/21.htm


No comments: