Friday, April 14, 2006

Fw: I rest my case. Re: Fw: Jew Baiting Leslie Schwartz, Dick Eastman

Attention Sean McBride.
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 4:17 PM
Subject: RE: [911TruthAction] Re: Fw: Jew Baiting

>I have seen a number of messages on this message board NOT making that distinction, and in fact lumping together, Jews, Zionists, Neocons, mossad, Judaism, Israelis, Ashkenazi Jews, the Rothschild’s, the illuminati, the Rockefellers, the Warburg’s, PNAC, the CFR, the etc. and etc., and mentioning specific high profile people who may fall within one or more of those categories.

 

Leslie, all these terms are in use by people doing their own detective work on 9-11 and the origin of the Arab-American wars.  When Wolfowitz has Perle, Kissinger, Feith etc. in a group at the Pentagon in the months leading up to 9-11 and when there is proof that the attack on the Pentagon was an inside-job -- then we must ask ourselves what these men -- Wolfowitz, Perle, Kissinger, Feith, Dov Zakheim, Rumsfeld  have in common that may be clues to their organization/motives/network/method etc. When dealing the Perle, Wolfowitz and Kissinger a great many leads are obvious --  Jews, Zionists, Neocons, Mossad, Likud, the Rothschild’s, the Rockefellers, PNAC, the CFR.  

 

Think about this:  An operation like 9-11 -- if it was an inside-job false-flag operation at all -- could not have originated in the overt organization charts of U.S. agencies -- it must have had its origins in secret groups of people who could trust each other with such (dastardly, illegal, secrecy-demanding) plans.  Mossad is one of only a few possibilities of where the idea could have been hatched  (the other possibility is that the idea was hatched among a group of the world's billionaires -- Perle and Kissinger being their agents  -- but even in this case, the next step would have had to have been to bring in Mossad as the primary "caterer" -- because only Mossad (unlike CIA, NSA, MI6) had the ethnic, religious and ideological unity/solidarity (let's call it 'radical likudnikism'  if not "Zionism") to work in confidence of the unlikliness of betrayal.

 

Mossad would be the agency that would then oversee the positioning of accomplices/moles/operatives in all of the critical/strategic/necessary/sufficient positions in the U.S. and British institutions (MI5, MI6, NSA, CIA, FBI, WHite House, Pentagon, FAA) as well as the key control positions of the private sector (sufficient mass media, ADL, think tanks, opinion makers).  This could not be accomplished by any organization -- say the NSA -- within the U.S.  -- the American leadership by "yes-men" is not that dependable.  And so Mossad made sure that all strategic points within the Pentagon were made secure for 9-11. etc.    

 

You yourself are being unfair, Leslie, when you say we "lump together" these terms.  When I say "Zionist"  I do not mean "Jews" (as in all Jews)  -- when I say CFR or PNAC or ADL I mean exactly those organizations and nothing else.  No one is "lumping" (i.e., equating) all these things anywhere.  Remember, I have said again and again that only individuals commit crimes, not groups --  but individuals work in groups and for groups and it is in groups that we find them  and understand them.                   

 

 

>I also recall some hater using the term “crypto-Jews” on this message board as if any self respecting individual is going to hide the fact they are Jewish becomes THAT writer hates Jews. This is delusional and it is offensive.

 

I also heard someone refer to the Charlie Sheen as a "crypto-Jew"  -- a term I don't understand  -- maybe Charlie has Jewish people in his family tree, and maybe he does not advertize it (why should he bother  -- unless to help his career in Hollywood, but apparently he has not bothered)  -- but look at Ed Asner -- also speaking about the 9-11 standdown (I know that Asner is talking "false-flag", I haven't heard him yet)  -- but I ask you Leslie  --  is "crypto-Jew" any less of an unfair term than calling me a "hater" just because I look in the backgrounds of Perle, Wolfowitz, Kissinger etc. and find common elements of Zionists, Neocons, CFR, Rockefellers, Rothschilds (in Perle's case)?  Certainly it is reasonable to look at their backgrounds -- certainly these ties are relevant -- or af least very very very suspicious.

 

When necessary and accurate distinctions are not made and a message goes out which obviously has some emotion, even anger over the events associated with 9/11/01 (emotion which is otherwise understandable) it is an ugly thing to read, its racist, its UN-AMERICAN and I personally do not think it helps anyone to understand these events or how we can constructively respond to the overall situation.

 

You are right -- and the worst part is that it alienates intelligent and fair-minded people like yourself, especially since you are Jewish and Jews are needed in raising the cry against the perpetrators -- if only to overcome the strong negatives of the "Jew haters" like me -- or like I have been written off as being.

 

If you want to be taken seriously and treated with respect for your research and comments, you should know that is not going to be the response when you basically write everything bad that happens in this world is one kind of flavor of the month “Jewish conspiracy” by one name or another.

 

But 9-11 was a conspiracy of one kind and it did involve men who are confirmed Zionists, it did involve Mossad (see my reasons for saying this), and it did involve the neo-cons  -- as represented by the leadership at the Pentagon  -- but of course including Cheney and (cipher) Bush (the former of which is a Zionist -- the latter merely a sociopathic useful idiot).

 

If you make the sufficient and accurate distinctions and make a sincere effort to report only what you have verified to be factual you will not hear any complaints about it. If you don’t have proof and only have a theory then say that, and when your making broad accusations about the actions, motives and future plans of groups or categories of people chances are your going to have to account for that uncertainty in your statement, otherwise its an accusation without sufficient proof and it will again cause people to distrust your motives and good-will.

 

My proof is the Pentagon attack evidence which implicates the Pentagon leadership -- Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Perle, Kissinger (in the Wolfowitz group at the Pentagon) and the ties of those men, the interests that put them there.  http://bedoper.com/eastman

 

We are solving a case where the government (which ordinarily would investigate the crime) is itself the guilty party  -- and we must work back to find all the people/motives/methods behind the crime.

 

That being said, I admit to guilt in not making the distinction that when I say that the Pentagon leadership is almost all Jewish  and that the Pentagon leadership are implicated in the false-flag attack ont he Pentagon  -- that I am not saying that ALL JEWS WERE IN ON THE PLOT. (I would think that intelligent people would understand that without my saying it.)  But it is important that they are Jewish, because that leads us to investigate their network and affiliations -- the powers that brought them their, their goals, the way they carried off this complex and far-reaching operation.

 

Leslie

 

Dick Eastman

Yakima, Washington

Every man is responsible to every other man.

.

 

 

 

 


From: 911TruthAction@yahoogroups.com [mailto:911TruthAction@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Kevin Hammond
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 2:12 PM
To: 911TruthAction@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [911TruthAction] Re: Fw: Jew Baiting

 

Scott,  PLEASE!  Note that the distinction between Zionism and Judaism is pointed out.  One is NOT the other.

 

  Kevin

Scott Peden <scotpeden@cruzithero.com> wrote:

         Sorry, in the deluge of all the reasons I hear to go to war, I only saw a couple of e-mails from a few certain people claiming that the Jewish Lobby and Israel wanted the US to go to war, they never responded or were able to share where their source of information was from, so all I had was their personal hearsay, that they got it from someone they trusted, as hearsay and that they themselves were as trustworthy as the person who gave them the hearsay, so there was no need for me to question anything they passed along. That is, they couldn’t show me any independent data to show that Israel and the Jewish Lobby screamed for the US to go to war, much less any comments for this, in print. So I have just taken that as Jew Bashing, happens all the time and a great many ludicrous things get dumped on those of Jewish faith that maybe the Israel government may have wanted or tried to do. Even though I haven’t been the slightest fan of the Israeli government since the attack on the USS Liberty, that hasn’t colored my feelings for individuals of Jewish faith.

 

When there are hard facts, I gladly accept them, links where I can do my own research, not stuff like the gOlem sends out where all references go back to other stuff he wrote.

 

So, if you have any hard facts, references I can read myself, that show that the Jewish Lobby and the Israeli government actually pushed for the US to go to war with countries that had no connection with the phantom 911 terrorists (like the 7 Saudi’s… that are still alive, last seen in Saudi Arabia itself) please share them. I make up my own mind. If this was a court of law and I was a juror, I definitely couldn’t give the death penalty on what information I have seen.

 

-

A van full of C-4 placed in THREE  WYTC towers, to bring them down as
controlled demolition.

I don't understand that.

 

You are basing trace amounts of explosives, lets say C-4 since it is compact and easy to transport. A van load of it wouldn’t have been enough to take down all three of the WTC towers. Maybe one. No way the building could have been rigged over night. Traditional demolition experts figured weeks in a rush job, more likely months.

So, How it was used, was what was found in their van of a composition that could have made steel turn molten and remain in a liquid form for days later?

To turn this ‘suspect’ evidence into some scientific fact, you’d have to know if what they had, could have caused the results we saw and fit in with the data we have gathered.

 

As far as Faux News, I have no idea if they were one of the three stations I watched most that morning, from about 8 minutes after the first plane hit, I watched live newscasts, but Faux News, they are professional revisionist story tellers, their news is to get their advertisers money, not to tell the truth, in my personal opinion, they are trying to take the national Enquirer’s business away. Their credibility ain’t worth the airwaves they broadcast over.

They are my local station, I know first hand what they report and what they rewrite. They turn peace marches into riots, when no such thing ever happened.

What they showed on the 6 PM news (Pacific time) didn’t even compare with what I saw that morning between 8 AM and noon my time. Might have just reported on something in a book of Fiction and called it truth. All they got right was that a great many people died and that a great many people were in shock.

 

 

I have heard from someone that survived the destruction of their work
place (One of the Towers) about construction work that had gone on there for the three
previous months, but please, share your data, and give your theories,
hopefully, separating the proven hard facts from speculation.

I don't understand that either


I have been told, by someone that worked in the WTC towers for years, that there was construction going on for several months before 9/11 and no one knew what it was, much of it was after hours.

I use to be a building demolition junkie, I’ve seen hundreds of film clips on this, I seen more than a few in person.

Fire didn’t take down the WTC towers, explosives as in a demolition did.

 

I have friends that are pilots, they referred me to several buildings that jet liners had hit and then I researched those thoroughly. I researched to see how many steel structure buildings had fallen from airplane hits and the resulting fires. ZERO. I looked to see how many steel structured buildings I could find that had fallen due to fires, maybe there was more ‘interesting footage’ like the three WTC towers. ZERO, no other steel structure building has ever fallen from a fire even one induced by crashing a jet liner into it.

 

Yet I have seen a great many buildings demolished and what I saw that morning, I was sure was a demolition job. After my research, I couldn’t only imagine how far off I was thinking of how blood thirsty those who pulled this off were.

 

I and my X wife read everything we could on the WTC towers after our daughter started work there, about 1998, we both were independently aware that in the original articles of impeachment for Clinton one of the articles was that a private plane had made it into NYC airspace, 12.5 minutes or something like that, and that was the only instance of the 10 minute response time having been violated in 12 years, before that it was a 12 minute response time, until 9/11/01 when it was closer to 1 hour and 43 minutes.

Unfortunately, for my curiosity, to maintain her security clearance, my daughter can’t talk about anything other than her emotions that day. If you have ever worked a federal government job, if you’ve ever been a civilian whose company did contracts for the Government, you’ll understand her position and why I never pushed her for any other details.


We know Cheney ordered the Colonel at Norad to stand down. We know that with an inter office memo that Bush transferred the power that congress had given to the president and the President only, to his Vice President, Dick Cheney. We now know that Cheney was in charge of Norad that morning. Of course no one needed to get GW to safety, it was an inside job. That  is data, those are things that can be found again and again in internet searches, facts that can be verified, many articles written about them plus Cheney direction Norad is in the 911 Commission report. They fucking aren’t afraid of those that do research, they control all the information superhighway except the internet and who knows if we have days or years left there.

I happened to be one of the few people who saw the live interview of the Colonel, I heard it was under national security just like the half dozen videos of what ever hit the pentagon. Yup, so my word is now hearsay. But the 911 commission report telling about Cheney ordering the Norad controllers to stand down, not once, but three times, that data is there for those who dig.

 

I haven’t researched the nitty gritty details that so many others have, I have researched what I saw and heard in 4 hours that morning watching  2 different TV’s and all I can find is that it is a darker more sinister picture than I thought that morning.

 

Se that light at the end of the tunnel over there?

That is the door to the slaughter house.

Follow the sheepeople, follow stuff that you can’t verify as truth yourself and that is where you are headed.


Scott

 

 

 

 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: 911TruthAction@yahoogroups.com [mailto:911TruthAction@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of scol202
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 4:26 PM
To: 911TruthAction@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [911TruthAction] Re: Fw: Jew Baiting

 

Can you share your data to prove that the main beneficiary of 9/11 is
Israel?

Iraq and Iran are/were the two biggest threats to the state of
Israel's existence. The Jewish lobby and the Israeli government 
screamed loudest for the war


I'm looking at Halliburton, root and Brown, I'm looking at The
Carlyle group, I am looking at the US Military Industrial Complex, I
am looking at the World Trade organization, I am looking at the World
health Organization.

Yes, American criminals benefited too. Americans also helped with
9/11 they deserved some payback, don't you think ?



Now, some citizens of Israel might be in one of these groups, but
when you say Mossad, you are telling me that Israel attacked the USA,
and 5 men with a vans that had trace amounts  of explosives is
suspect but….

It's white hot suspect, absolutely correct, couldn't be much hotter.
Israeli spies selling paintings were found to have addresses close to
the hijackers, this was reported on Fox news.



A van full of C-4 placed in THREE  WYTC towers, to bring them down as
controlled demolition.

I don't understand that.


I have heard from someone that survived the destruction of their work
place about construction work that had gone on there for the three
previous months, but please, share your data, and give your theories,
hopefully, separating the proven hard facts from speculation.

I don't understand that either



Oh yes, I saw the Colonel in charge of Norad for that are,
interviewed just after the first tower was hit, I heard him say that
his superior ordered him to ground, not fuel or arm any of his planes
unless given further orders.


Really, I didn't hear that.



Also, several years later the data came out that Cheney's secure
undisclosed place was the control room of Norad, as his control
amounted to continually telling the operators there to let the
aircraft through, to issue to warnings to the apparent targets and
especially to not let any of our armed aircraft into the air that
might interfere.

Yes I understood that.



I am dying to see your data showing that Cheney is Mossad, I want to
be present at the execution.

Cheney isn't even an israeli citizen, he's actually American. he is a
neocon and a member of the PNAC, both predominantly Jewish in
character.


Scott

Eric



--- In 911TruthAction@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@...>
wrote:
>
> Can you share your data to prove that the main beneficiary of 9/11
is
> Israel?
>
> I'm looking at Halliburton, root and Brown, I'm looking at The
Carlyle
> group, I am looking at the US Military Industrial Complex, I am
looking at
> the World Trade organization, I am looking at the World health
Organization.
>
> Now, some citizens of Israel might be in one of these groups, but
when you
> say Mossad, you are telling me that Israel attacked the USA, and 5
men with
> a vans that had trace amounts  of explosives is suspect but…. A van
full of
> C-4 placed in THREE  WYTC towers, to bring them down as controlled
> demolition.
>
> I have heard from someone that survived the destruction of their
work place
> about construction work that had gone on there for the three
previous
> months, but please, share your data, and give your theories,
hopefully,
> separating the proven hard facts from speculation.
>
> Oh yes, I saw the Colonel in charge of Norad for that are,
interviewed just
> after the first tower was hit, I heard him say that his superior
ordered him
> to ground, not fuel or arm any of his planes unless given further
orders.
>
> Also, several years later the data came out that Cheney's secure
undisclosed
> place was the control room of Norad, as his control amounted to
continually
> telling the operators there to let the aircraft through, to issue to
> warnings to the apparent targets and especially to not let any of
our armed
> aircraft into the air that might interfere.
>
> I am dying to see your data showing that Cheney is Mossad, I want
to be
> present at the execution.
>
> Scott
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: 911TruthAction@yahoogroups.com
> [mailto:911TruthAction@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of scol202
> Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 3:39 PM
> To: 911TruthAction@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [911TruthAction] Re: Fw: Jew Baiting
>
> It does matter if five Mossad agents were caught red handed
> celebrating the collapse of the towers with traces of explosives in
> their van. They failed several lie detector tests and the boss of
the
> company fled to Israel. The fact that an Israeli company was warned
> before the attacks matters too.
>
> The main beneficiary of the Iraq war was Israel and the only
> beneficiary of the racist war on terror is Israel. It matters.
>
>
>
> --- In 911TruthAction@yahoogroups.com, "Leslie Schwartz"
> <lhs_emf@> wrote:
> >
> > For anyone who actually cares about the truth to this continuing
> misinformation being promoted here again by Eastman, (Eastman:
> > essentially "my sampling - few Jews killed at the WTC 9/11/01")
> check out the following.
> >
> > Here is a list of the names of those who died in the WTC. As a
Jew,
> I know what names are likely Jewish and which are not. I am not
> > going to go thru all of them one by one and tell you which are
> which. If you have been around a bit you will know on your own.
> >
> > Highlight the names to see the full name, very roughly at least
1/3
> (conservatively) are Jewish.
> >
> > http://www.9-11heroes.us/victims-world-trade-center.php
> >
> > Here is another discussion of this issue, with more links and an
> analysis of the misinformation Eastman continues to spew. The
> > estimate here is between 400 - 500 people of Jewish decent died in
> the WTC towers on 9/11/01. There are a series of articles
> > debunking these lies via this link.
> >
> > http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=331277
> >
> > Moreover this issue, the tragedy which 9/11 is and represents does
> not have a dam thing to do with who is Jewish and who is not or
> > how the events occurred or why they occurred again has nothing to
> do with Jews or Jewishness or Israel, or American Jews, or French
> > Jews, or German Jews, etc. As I told you before its about money
and
> power. AGAIN, if you really want to have the background history
> > to understand this event read John Loftus, read Webster Tarpley.
> Educate yourself, don't be lazy, don't indulge in your prejudices.
> > Learn that lesson and it will take you a long way in life. That is
> the most important lesson anyone can take from this discussion.
> >
> > Dick, if you really cared about the truth you would investigate
the
> truth about it and stop the lies. Are you admitting now below to
> > laziness' rather than hatred? If that is your excuse, then ask
> yourself if that is the standard you really want to live by and use
> > as a guide for your efforts in this or any or important study when
> you communicate with others about the important issues they
> > should be aware of. You could not prove your assertion on this
> issue but yet you repeated it again. What conclusion are we to draw
> > from that I wonder?
> >
> > Your statements have been shameful, stupid and most of all wrong.
> You ought to know that Jewish people like myself love this country
> > as much as you do and we fight and die for it and have done so
> throughout its history, and we devote ourselves to this country as
> > much as you obviously think you do.
> >
> > But there is one big difference between all of us (who are
rational
> and concerned) and you, as one of a group of haters who have
> > been writing in this caliber of trash to this message board. We
> don't call people names based on race or religion, we don't make up
> > stupid theories about history based on simpleton ideas and
> misinformation.  We have learned the hard way not to keep hate in
our
> > hearts and we have learned just how thoughtless and dangerous it
is
> to go about life that way. We have seen the results and we don't
> > want to see them again, no matter who the victim might be next
> time. We take the time to learn and to understand and to be as
> > accurate and honest with ourselves and others as we can be and if
> we do not know the truth we research it honestly and keep our
> > mouths shut until we do know the truth, rather than go about
> repeatedly making baseless statements which prove our ignorance to
> > others.
> >
> > Dick, take the time when you write and think about these topic to
> make distinctions that are truly meaningful and accurate and
> > constructive. When you do that we will all be grateful for your
> efforts.
> >
> > Leslie
> >
> >
> >
> >   -----Original Message-----
> >   From: 911TruthAction@yahoogroups.com
> [mailto:911TruthAction@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Dick Eastman
> >   Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 8:48 PM
> >   To: 911TruthAction@yahoogroups.com
> >   Subject: [911TruthAction] Fw: Jew Baiting
> >
> >
> >   From: Leslie Schwartz
> >   To: 911TruthAction@yahoogroups.com
> >   Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 3:55 PM
> >   Subject: RE: [911TruthAction] Jew Baiting
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >   Its not about Israel not even a little bit about Israel for
those
> with the power to make things happen, Mossad just knew it was
> > going to happen and was on hand to see it go down. They have
wanted
> the US to get involved in policing the middle east for a long
> > time, but that is not why the event happened.
> >
> >
> >
> >   Leslie Schwartz, yes I am Jewish and if don't like it you know
> what you can do about it.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >   Lets see Eastman prove just one if his hate based contentions,
as
> you said below, prove to us Eastman that no one of Jewish
> > ethnicity or decent was killed in the 9/11/01 attack. If you can
> prove that point Eastman then shut up and talk about what you can
> > prove.
> >
> >
> >
> >   ----
> >
> >
> >
> >   Dear Leslie,
> >
> >
> >
> >   I am not in a position to prove that no one of Jewish ethnicity
> or decent was killed in 9/11/01 attack.  The sampling of names I
> > have seen (e.g. the long series on WTC deaths biographies that
thre
> New York Times ran) showed very few  Jewish names in my
> > ampling  --  not the high ratio of Jewish names I would expect for
> New York City and the hub of finance and world trade.  I do take
> > the word of several sources on the internet that only two Israelis
> died. But no proof that there were no Jews killed at WTC -- only
> > indications that there were too few than one would expect.
> >
> >
> >
> >   Some of the greatest people in the world have been Jewish --  I
> have known great acts of mercy and generosity by Jews -- paying
> > for an operation for my brother, simply because he wanted to.  My
> favorite college professor  -- my model of a good man -- is Jewish
> > (Dr. Richard Glassman at LFC)
> >
> >
> >
> >   I often say "Jews" when the just discrimination would narrow
that
> to Mossad, or Zionists, or Neo-cons, or Likudniks  -- or even
> > more justly I should have narrowed it to this or that
individual  --
> >
> >
> >
> >   so I am in the wrong  -- but I am also mindful that I force Jews
> to ask themselves -- "is he right about me?"  "am I allowing
> > myself to be a part of or to go along with what Eastman is
pointing
> out (Neo-con Zionist guilt for 9-11)
> >
> >
> >
> >   Here is a letter that will interest you:
> >
> >
> >
> >   =================
> >
> >
> >
> >   Hello, Al.
> >
> >   Do you think 9-11 was an inside job?
> >
> >   If so, do you think Zionist's in the White House, Pentagon,
Israel

> >   had anything to do with it?
> >
> >   Do you think their Zionism was a large part of their motivation?
> >
> >   I answer "yes" to all three questions and I have what I think
> >   is ample proof of each point.
> >
> >   I never claimed to be sane or to know what sanity is -- but I
> >   understand evidence and can reach the logical implications
> >   that follow from sufficiently complete evidence.
> >
> >   Any time you want to discuss the message and what it is
> >   based on, rather than the messenger -- I will be happy to
> >   walk you through what I have found.
> >
> >   Here is a sample:
> >
> >   http://bedoper.com/eastman
> >
> >   I trust you are still the great investigator you were when we
> corresponded so long ago.
> >
> >   Maybe in better -- saner -- times we will compare notes again. 
I
> could only gain.
> >
> >   Warm regards,
> >
> >   Dick Eastman
> >   Yakima, Washinton
> >
> >   P.S.  as for the impotence of internet posting -- I am taken in
> by chaos theory
> >   and that one-quintillion-to-one shot that I just may be the
> little butterfly who
> >   could.   flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap  flap ...  --DE
> >
> >
> >   ----- Original Message -----
> >   From: <aelewis@>
> >   To: <foo@>; <anti-capitalism@yahoogroups.com>
> >   Cc: <Conspiracy-Theory@yahoogroups.com>
> >   Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 1:48 PM
> >   Subject: [A-C] Re: Joni Ferris nails self-important Jew hater
> Dick Eastman
> >
> >
> >   ...
> >
> >   Yes, Joni, it does seem that Dick has become a rabid Jew-hater
> >   over the past several years. It was not always so. I have
observed
> >   his posts over many months on anti-capitalism, as well as long
ago
> >   (5 years ago) on other lists. It seems that the stress of his
life
> >   (which has been considerable), combined with a latent inner
> >   scapegoat-ism and perhaps xenophobia (characteristic of
> >   right-wingers), has precipitated a psychic degeneration into
> >   Paranoid Personality Disorder (see below) with a special
> >   Jew-hating spin.
> >
> >   (Note that I say "Jew-hating" rather than "anti-semitic". The
> >   bigtime anti-semitism in the world today is amongst the
Zionists,
> >   the "Christian" Zionists, and other muslim-haters. Jew-hating
is a
> >   special, narrow type of anti-semitism which ought to be
> >   distinguished from its parent.)
> >
> >   It seems that Dick, like G L Rockwell (founder of the American
> >   Nazi Party), has yielded to "the ageless impulse of men and
women
> >   eaten by the disease of hatred to find a political expression or
> >   rationalization for their malady":
> >
> >   .  http://www.salon.com/books/review/1999/07/19/simonelli/ ---
> >   .  "[Rockwell] drank too much, battled depression, was left by
> >   .  several wives, became estranged from his family and spun
> further
> >   .  and further out of control; you'll wince at the passages in
> which
> >   .  his goodhearted brother and William F. Buckley, whom Rockwell
> >   .  hounded, try to get him help. In the succinct summation from
a
> >   .  1967 volume that that Simonelli cites, Rockwell gave in
to 'the
> >   .  ageless impulse of men and women eaten by the disease of
> hatred to
> >   .  find a political expression or rationalization for their
> malady.'"
> >
> >   I've watched this degeneration in several other people. Some of
> >   them were quite acute thinkers and great writers, until their
> >   deterioration set in. In some cases it is hard to account for
it.
> >   Though in Dick's case it is not so hard; he has been quite open
> >   about the extreme stresses of his personal life. That, combined
as
> >   I say with a latent tendency, has added up to his current
> >   relentless stream of semi-demented anti-Jewish ravings and
> >   screechings. The anti-capitalism yahoo list has become a
cesspool,
> >   unfortunately -- and largely on his account. What we have here
is
> >   the anti-capitalism of Goebbels and Himmler, sputtering barely
> >   coherently about Jewish bankers' conspiracies. (And yes, Jewish
> >   bankers ARE an important aspect of this mess; just that their
> >   badness does not inhere in their Jewishness.)
> >
> >   There was something in me, years ago (circa 2001), that flashed
a
> >   warning sign, and I removed Dick from my email list and
generally
> >   cut off communication. Somehow I sensed what was to come. And it
> >   came! Oh, brother, did it come.
> >
> >   The paranoia was evident in years past. For example, if a
message
> >   of his was held up for a few hours, or just did not get through,
> >   he would immediately conclude that it was because "they" were
out
> >   to get him, and were denying him access to the chat boards or
> >   whatever. Of course, it IS possible that "they" (the
> >   establishment) might shut down people who are saying things that
> >   they do not like. Indeed it has actually happened, and I expect
> >   that it will happen increasingly. But for someone with insight,
it
> >   is very unlikely that "they" would so selectively target a
single
> >   individual -- an individual with NO power, purchase or
credibility
> >   in the circles where it counts. In other words, you'd have to
be a
> >   tad nuts, or at least seriously lacking in insight, to think
that
> >   "they" would go out of their way to shut you down when you are
> >   (pardon me) a pipsqueak ranter from Lower Bumfuck, Nebraska,
> >   posting on a list with 323 pipsqueak members like you and me.
Yes,
> >   "they" exist -- and they don't give a good God Damn about
> >   Yahoo-group yahoos like us. Sorry.
> >
> >   In charity, I will grant that the capitalist system generally
does
> >   tend to make people crazy. The stress, combined with the toxic
> >   diet and outright environmental toxins, combined with the sense
of
> >   powerlessness (based on the REALITY of powerlessness), combined
> >   with some personal bad breaks, can drive people nuts. Not hard
to
> >   understand.
> >
> >   And, perhaps Dick's personal degeneration was in some measure
> >   fueled by the actual (inexcusable) behavior of radical Zionists,
> >   Likudniks and the like, who persistently refuse to take
> >   responsibility, and who deny their (very real and not just
> >   incidental) role in the current mess. Witness the brouhaha just
> >   the last week or two over the Mearsheimer/Walt piece. The Israel
> >   lobby not only does not want to take any responsibility, it
wants
> >   to deny its own existence! THAT can drive people nuts, too.
> >
> >   Alan
> >
> >   PS: Note that Paranoid Personality Disorder (below) is NOT
> >   paranoid psychosis, with loss of contact with reality.
Personality
> >   disorders are characterized by a somewhat tenuous grasp of
reality
> >   (shall we say: "creative" personal representations of it!) --
not
> >   with a loss of contact with it. It is more of a personal
> >   mind-style than a "disease"; see Hofstader's fine article:
> >   The Paranoid Style in American Politics
> >   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anti-capitalism/message/18977
> >
> >   ----------------------------------------------------------------
--
> >
> >   http://mentalhelp.net/disorders/sx37.htm
> >
> >   Paranoid Personality Disorder
> >
> >   A pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others such that
their
> >   motives are interpreted as malevolent, beginning by early
> >   adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by
> >   four (or more) of the following:
> >
> >   1. suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are
exploiting,
> >   harming, or deceiving him or her
> >
> >   2. is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or
> >   trustworthiness of friends or associates
> >
> >   3. is reluctant to confide in others because of unwarranted fear
> >   that the information will be used maliciously against him or her
> >
> >   4. reads hidden demeaning or threatening meanings into benign
> >   remarks or events
> >
> >   5. persistently bears grudges, i.e., is unforgiving of insults,
> >   injuries, or slights
> >
> >   6. perceives attacks on his or her character or reputation that
> >   are not apparent to others and is quick to react angrily or to
> >   counterattack
> >
> >   7. has recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding
> >   fidelity of spouse or sexual partner
> >
> >   -----------------
> >
> >   Criteria summarized from: American Psychiatric Association.
> >   (1994). Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders,
> >   fourth edition. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric
Association.
> >
> >   -------------------------
> >
> >   "From the standpoint of any sane person, the present problem of
> >   capitalist concentration is not only a question of law, but of
> >   criminal law, not to mention criminal lunacy." -- G K Chesterton
> >
> >   "You will know you have spoken the truth when you are angrily
> >   denounced; and you will know you have spoken both truly and
> >   well when you are visited by the police." -- J B R Yant
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------
--
> ----------
> >   YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> >
> >     a..  Visit your group "911TruthAction" on the web.
> >
> >     b..  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >      911TruthAction-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
> >
> >     c..  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
> of Service.
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------
--
> ----------
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>   _____
>
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
> *         Visit your group " 911TruthAction
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/911TruthAction> " on the web.
>
> *         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>   911TruthAction-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:911TruthAction-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?
subject=Unsubscribe>
>
> *         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of
> Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
>
>   _____
>







 


Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.



YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: