Saturday, August 06, 2005

Enoshima Jump


Enoshima Jump
Originally uploaded by mmdc.
OK - here's the deal with this one...
It's one of my favorites, taken this year near Enoshima Japan.
Shot with a Nikomat & f1:1.4 50 mm lens, Fuji 1600 speed film.

I decided to upload it to see how it would do in the Flickr "Delete me!" group.

Now, if you're not familiar with the group, the point of it is to pull no punches - no nice comments just because I seem like a nice guy or need encouragement or because it's an "OK" picture. The photo has to stand on its own. It has to be really good.

I hope my friends and family aren't too shocked by the comments, which tend to be along the lines of "Utter crap! This snapshot made me want to gouge my eyes out. voted DeleteMe!"
(They are saying to delete it from the group pool, not from Flickr... "SaveMe" is how you tag something you like...)

It's just a game. Hopefully, there will be some constructive criticism, too.
I promise you all that my feelings won't be hurt...

Ok, have at it!

No comments: