Sunday, July 16, 2006

Bloglines - NYPD Member on MySpace

9/11 Blogger - Blogging 9/11 Related Alternative News
All comments are welcome! but please avoid hate speech and profanity, and use references when possible.

NYPD Member on MySpace

By somebigguy

Check it out here:

http://www.myspace.com/nypd219

A few excerpts:
I'm a former NYC police officer, now retired in my 30's thanks to 9/11.

I honestly believe GOVERNMENT complacency had a hand in ALLOWING 9/11 to happen. Someone also allowed LARRY SILVERSTEIN make a profit of 4 BILLION dollars by demolishing his own buildings.

I am not a conspiracy theorist.

The conspiracy can be found in the story that the media, and our government are trying to sell to us.

I was there that morning on 9/11, I heard it all, and I saw it all, nuff said.

George W Bush thinks he is a king, and should be THROWN out of office.

This is not the America I grew up in under this selfish billionaire.

I just found out I might be dying from Pulmonary Fibrosis, as a result of breathing the air at Ground Zero for over a month.




No comments: