Friday, May 12, 2006

[political-researchp] Bloglines - 7/7 and the Mossad / Zionist connection exposed

Postman Patel
Sometimes I think this whole world / Is one big prison yard. / Some of us are prisoners / The rest of us are guards. Bob Dylan

7/7 and the Mossad / Zionist connection exposed

By Postman

I haven't had the time or chance to read the reports about 7/7 yet today. There is obviously heavy traffic or the Home Office Webmaster is as good as the pricks who run the Immigration system. I have watched the endless loops and interviews on TV and heard the news - I must say I don't know what JohnRreid is on but U want some. Remember that really nasty ratty scots bastard ? He is on double




SPONSORED LINKS
Politics Traditions American politics
Religion and politics Government


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS



No comments: