Wednesday, February 08, 2006

SV: Re: SV: [Fwd: [911InsideJobbers] Re: Controlled Demolition Limited Hangout?]

Hi Perpetual.
 
Sounds great! Exactly what I was looking for, I think.
 
Best,
Peter Kofod, Denmark
 
 
We may have such a presentation available soon. I have been working ona
> 9/11 presentation, for more than 2 years, that exclusively covers
> theno-plane "theory". Thus far I have been able to show parts of it to
> people that were believers of the Official Fairy Tale and to date NOT
> one person that I went over the material with disagreed with my
> perspective afterwards. 100% conversion rate. Keep in mind this was done
> on a one-on-one basis with people that know me, but the results are
> encouraging.
>
> In the coming weeks (hopefully by April) I will make the
> presentationavailable for others to review, debunk, toss out the window,
> etc.
>
> For now, I will give you the title of the presentation:
>
> 9/11:
> Collusion
> Illusion
> Delusion.
>
> Collusion is the planning of 9/11 (including memes for alternative
> scenarios).
> Illusion is the actual attack and coverage.
> Delusion is the inability of the public to see through the deception.
>
>
> FWIW, back in December 2001, I aired my perspective about no-planes to
> several friends, it sailed about as smooth as the Titanic. Many of those
> people would not even speak to me for several months afterwards,a couple
> still won't (and refuse to hear my presentation as well), but the rest
> have since become convinced that the no-plane perspective is closer to
> what really occurred that morning than any other analysis.
>



SPONSORED LINKS
Government procurement Government leasing Government grants for women
Government lease Government contract Government money


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: