Wednesday, February 08, 2006

SV: [Fwd: [911InsideJobbers] Re: Controlled Demolition Limited Hangout?]

I was in near shock watching the events that morning, the replay of
the 'plane' hitting WTC 2 over and over and over and over and, well
you get the idea.

It was after seeing the Fairbanks interview (Diane Sawyer) and his
clip of the plane, when he said "it disappeared like a bad special
effect" that caused the light bulb in my head to start blinking
"Bingo, IT was a bad special effect!" For when they showed it slow
motion, the plane did not react when it impacted the building, it just
slipped right into it, like a hand into a glove.

I also had a strong feeling of deja vu on 9/11, I was sure that I had
seen the WTC heavily damaged before by a big explosion that left a big
hole in the building. (it was in early 2002 that I verified that I had
indeed seen the WTC in that condition when I picked up "Armageddon" on
DVD)

In the summer of 2002 I was watching The Simpsons one evening and low
behold the episode Sideshow Bob's Last Gleaming comes on. After I
heard Homer say "Let's Roll", while chasing a hijacked airplane, which
escapes a failed military intercept and then crashes into a building,
almost died as I had just had a discussion about the supposed failure
to intercept with someone the day before and had told him it was
red-herring disinformation to reinforce the 'plane' hoax.

He is of the thinking that there must have been a miscommunication
with NORAD at best or the military was told to look the other way,
such as the case in Pearl Harbour at the very worst.

This person is a total military buff, from the war of independence to
the present and can name almost every major military/battle statistic,
weapon platform, personnel, tactics etc, and he just couldn't
understand how the hijacked planes could fly around as long as they
did without getting shot out of the sky.

As I explaned (hehe) to him, no planes = no airforce failure = no
standdown = no reprimands for military personnel.

--- In 911InsideJobbers@yahoogroups.com, Rosalee Grable <webfairy@...>
wrote:
>
> You beat me to figuring out No Planes.
> I was intrigued by the Where's The Boeing site, back when I first heard
> of it, March 2002.
> I started looking at videos and noticed the plane was missing from the
> first hit right off.
> I thought we would have the crime solved by summer.
> I remember getting drunk to celebrate, and to get used to the notion
> they used indescribables, not a plane at all.
> There would have been no celebration if I'd been able to guess that
> people would be barely catching on in 2006, with economic crash and
> synthetic terror hard on our heels.
> People that stupid deserve to be slaves, is the only answer I've
come up
> with.
>
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> >
> > * Visit your group "911InsideJobbers
> > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/911InsideJobbers>" on the web.
> >
> > * To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> > 911InsideJobbers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
> >
<mailto:911InsideJobbers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>
> >
> > * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> > Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
> >
> >
> >
------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
>


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/911InsideJobbers/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
911InsideJobbers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: