Sunday, October 09, 2005

Althouse: "You know, once you start to think 'Bush is an idiot,' it becomes a pervasive organizing principle."

Althouse: "You know, once you start to think 'Bush is an idiot,' it becomes a pervasive organizing principle.": "Ann Althouse said...
Let's not forget, it was a choice between two men. You had to pick one. Or, put better, you could only reject one. I had to reject Kerry, and I don't regret that."

Blogger Thought: This raises a question that I hadn't seriously considered: If say Dean rather than Kerry had been the Dem. nominee, would that have made a difference in the voting of what I would call the "I'll vote for anyone before Kerry" voters? My guess is that those who have an unfavorable view of Dems to begin with are abusing Kerry by representing his candidatcy as the great evil, when in fact that would voted against any number of Dems as the nominee.

No comments: