Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Novak seems to discredit Fitzgerald's claim that the investigation was complete.

BOB NOVAK, My Leak Case Testimony: 'I learned Valerie Plame's name from Joe Wilson's entry in 'Who's Who in America'... MORE... Published reports that I took the Fifth Amendment, made a plea bargain with the prosecutors or was a prosecutorial target were all untrue... MORE... My primary source has not come forward to identify himself... MORE... Bill Harlow, the CIA public information officer who was my CIA source for the column confirming Mrs. Wilson's identity... I answered questions using the names of Rove, Harlow and my primary source... I considered his wife's role in initiating Wilson's mission, later confirmed by the Senate Intelligence Committee, to be a previously undisclosed part of an important news story. I reported it on that basis.NOVAK BREAKS SILENCE

DRUDGE REPORT 2006®

Blogged with Flock


No comments: