Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Internet Archive: Details: TAKE BACK 911

Internet Archive: Details: TAKE BACK 911

A remix-o-mentary consisting of interviews, news footage, and shocking facts surrounding 911 with an alarming conclusion.

Producer: Brian Michels
Keywords: 911 conspiracy

Creative Commons license: Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike

Write a review Reviews

Downloaded 576 times Average Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: NoahArk - 5 out of 5 stars - May 15, 2006
Subject: How Did We Get Here?

Our country is being shaken and rattled, and now I know how we got to this horrible state: Bush & Cheney had their eyes set on stealing our country long before September 11th. This movie has got to be the best 911 overview to date. I'm going to show it to my kids at school this week. If you've asked yourself how can we stop Bush and Cheney from causing more damage? just watch this movie, and I assure you that you'll be motivated. USA first, Bush last.

Reviewer: Franny10 - 5 out of 5 stars - May 14, 2006
Subject: Shock & Awe to Mr. Bush

This film blew me away. My husband's jaw is still hanging open. It's funny, I thought I was angry at the Bush administration before, but after watching this, I'm truly livid. I'm determined to do everything possible to get these criminals out of our government.

Reviewer: BornAgainPatriot - 5 out of 5 stars - May 12, 2006
Subject: Finally the Truth

Finally we have a video which lays out all of the 911 truth. From the experts to the guy on the street, you get it all here. There is some incredible footage which is both mesmerizing and frightening. By the end I'm certain 911 was an inside job.

Reviewer: greenback - 5 out of 5 stars - May 11, 2006
Subject: 911 In a Nutshell

This film is awesome and highly reccomended for anyone not completely informed about the Bush Administration's background and the events of 911. A SLAM DUNK on the 911 conspiritors.


No comments: