Sunday, February 12, 2006

[911InsideJobbers] Re: So what is the deal with this new footage? Is this a smoking gun or not?

I'm trying to backtrack and figure that out. I know this video popped up at ATS forums back around the election in November 2004. I think the version that I uploaded is that same one, though I also think that was  the second version of that clip I had seen and I downloaded it to compare to another version that I already had (or I have this clip mixed up with another one with off timing).

---

New 9-11 footage?

oprahaf








alarm.gif posted on 14-11-2004 at 09:56 PM Post Number: 955117 (post id: 977010) - printer friendly
New 9-11 footage?

My brother works in the media, and just sent me this file via ICQ. He claims it's footage recently gained from some inside government source that his workplace has (I can't reveal his identity or where he works for a few reasons, mainly that I don't want him getting fired).
He says they're writing up the story furiously and should air it soon. He didn't say when, but he says they're doing extensive facts-checking to make certain before they air this, so it's slowing down the process a bit.
If this is true, then

http://www.notracist.com/OriginalFootage.avi

From here
---



--- In 911InsideJobbers@yahoogroups.com, "alexldent" <alexldent@...> wrote:
>
> http://thewebfairy.com/911/krash/
>
> Perpetual-- you found it, what is the story?
>
> Rosalee, how come you seem relatively blase about the implications of
> this video?
>
>
> It seems to me this could be like an out-take of the 9/11 TV movie,
> when they realized they didn't get the timing right.
>


SPONSORED LINKS
Government procurement Government leasing Government grants for women
Government lease Government contract Government money


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: