Sunday, February 12, 2006

[911InsideJobbers] Poss. Evidence Al Qaeda not in existance prior 2001????

From letsroll forum......
 
You ever heard of this?
 
 
Poss. Evidence Al Qaeda not in existance prior 2001????
 
 
 
 
"Late last year I found my own bit of evidence, thanks to my husband, who found an ROTC Air Force training manual that somebody had thrown away. It was published in the year 2000 and the name of the book is The World In Transition. There's a chapter in it, The Middle East in Transition. I read this chapter and noticed something quite odd. (Not that it surprised me...) All the Islamic terror groups are mentioned, Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, and a slew of 'em I never heard of.

Distinctly missing was one single mention of anything called al-Qaeda or al-Qaida.

Osama bin Laden got a sentence's worth of space and was described as the son of a wealthy Saudi family who "works alone".

I read through the rest of the book, cover to cover, and not one word on al-Qaeda. Wait a minute, I thought this was a vast terror network that had been training for years - that's what THEY told us. "


SPONSORED LINKS
Government procurement Government leasing Government grants for women
Government lease Government contract Government money


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: