Saturday, February 18, 2006

[911InsideJobbers] Bloggers in Amsterdam

Dear 9/11 truth people,

Democrats Abroad Netherlands, of which I am nominally a member but which
I don't support, screened "Walmart: The High Cost of Low Price" last night
in The Hague and I went over and watched it. After it was over, the current
chair of the group asked me if I was going to "the blogger event" in
Amsterdam on Saturday. I had no idea what she was talking about, and it
turned out the announcement on it had just been sent out earlier in the
evening, so I saw it when I got back to Rotterdam:
From: "Democrats Abroad NL" <robbie@democratsabroad.nl>
To: <announce@democratsabroad.nl>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:39:57 +0100
Subject: [Democrats NL]
        REMINDER: Bloggers in Amsterdam at the Treehouse tomorrow afternoon!
Sender: announce-bounces@democratsabroad.nl

Bloggers in Amsterdam

Saturday, 18 February, 4:00 - 6:00PM (doors open at 3:30PM for voter registration)
American Book Center Treehouse (Voetboogstraat 11, Amsterdam)
Holland.com and Blogads are bringing 25 American bloggers to Amsterdam for the
"Bloggers in Amsterdam" program. We're lucky enough to have gotten the chance to
have four of the nation's premier political bloggers engage in a panel discussion about
the American and international political blogospheres, ways in which both types of bloggers
can support each other's efforts and other topics.

Attending will be:


Admission to this event is free. Refreshments will be for sale. Non-members are encouraged
to attend. Hope to see you there!
 
Thanks go to Sandra Culley for helping us put this together.
 
Brian Walsh
Communications Co-chair
Democrats Abroad Netherlands
webmaster@democratsabroad.nl

Details of this blogging junket can be found on the Web, and a list of
the 26 bloggers being feted with free flights, five-star hotels, etc.
is at http://www.bloggersinamsterdam.com. The whole thing hit me as kind
of fishy, and I see it's being criticized simply from an ethical viewpoint.
I'll look at some more of these people's blogs tomorrow before going up
in the afternoon, but so far they all seem to be squinky-clean on 9/11,
electoral fraud and so forth.

I'm wondering if anyone is acquainted with any of these bloggers and
has any comments to offer about them. I would also appreciate any quick
advice on how I might best approach this event in the interest of 9/11
truth. I'm tending to doubt that they're all junior-CIA blogging agents
or anything - or maybe they are, what do I know? - but I have a feeling
I could surely handle this thing in a better or worse manner, so I'm
asking for advice and will appreciate any that any of you can whip off
here at the last minute.


Thanks,

Roy McCoy <roy@luna.nl>
Rotterdam, NL



SPONSORED LINKS
Government procurement Government leasing Government grants for women
Government lease Government contract Government money


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: