Tuesday, May 30, 2006

[911InsideJobbers] Re: "Holocaust deniers" ..... Attention Michael Morrissey

Oh god, thanks for relating that.

I never go to the ST911 discussion board, I find it a waste of time,
but what you say is very disturbing.

What seems to be the case at ST911, from what I have heard through
Judy Wood, is an active putsch against "no-planers". Judy Wood, who
is in fact one of the few structural engineers in the group, actually
finds the no-plane evidence compelling.


>
> xxx, what I quoted came from the Scholar for 911 Truth forum. I was
> shocked and appalled to find out that several of the contributors to
> that forum (NOT Jim Fetzer) are either holocaust-deniers or tolerant
> of same. At the same time, one member was actually suspended for
> accusing another member of being a govt agent! I wrote this in reply:
>
> " Very, very bad move, Greg. I request that you reinstate Jeff Kellogg
> immediately.
>
> Since when is "accusing" somebody of working for the government a
> crime, or even something bad? Furthermore, Jeff's analysis was quite
> astute.
>
> We all know that this forum, like all the 911 forums, includes
> government employees, and very likely employees of intelligence
> agencies of various kinds, governmental or private. So what?
>
> At the same time, your (and others') tolerance of a raving anti-Semite
> (read Jew-hater) like Peter Smith is absolutely shocking. I am not
> Jewish, but I will stand up against you, Rick Raijter, Smith, and
> every other member of this forum who tolerates this filth. It's bad
> enough to have links to Wing TV and Michael Collins Piper on the s911t
> website (though I think Jim has removed the Piper link, and I have
> warned him about the others), but to allow this on the forum is not
> only disgusting, but suicide on your part. Wait till Jim Hofman gets
> hold of these posts by Smith (and others). He will be quite right to
> denounce you. By allowing this, you are destroying the forum, Scholars
> for 9/11 Truth, and maybe the entire 911 "truth movement" (if there
> even is such a thing).
>
> I am not for censorship or exclusion, but I demand some intelligence
> and backbone from you, Steven Jones, Jim Fetzer, and the other members
> of this organization. Would you tolerate racism? Sexism? No, certainly
> not. But you tolerate this filth. If you have no sense of justice or
> morality, where are your brains? You are killing yourselves.
>
> If you and the wimpy-assed raving lunatic Jew-haters want to suspend
> me, along with Jeff Kellogg, who has done nothing at all wrong, and
> certainly nothing at all commensurate with the depraved snarling posts
> of your Mr. Smith (it is a felony, by the way, in Germany, to deny the
> holocaust, which is why David Irving is in jail), I will be proud to
> go down with him, and a pox on all your houses!"
>
>
> I am still in that forum, and I got Fetzer to come in and shut these
> guys up to some degree, but I am still appalled by the lack of
> resistance to this crap and don't really want to talk with these
> people any more. As I said, it's worse than crap. It's a felony in
> Germany and some other countries, and it will absolutely destroy the
> 911 "truth movement." S911T used to link to a talk by Michael Collins
> Piper, which I think Fetzer has since removed, but there are still
> links to Wing TV, which is on the order of Piper, American Free Press,
> etc.
>
> Hence my question to this group. XXXX has a link to a holcaust
> denier (David Cole), which she referred to, and I have no idea what
> this "Reich of the Black Sun" stuff is. I know about Eric Hufschmid,
> did not know about Eastman. XXXX says the Nazis won WW2, and if
> she means the US protected some high-ranking Nazis afterwards and
> helped them escape or even employed them (Reinhard Gehlen being the
> best example, first head of the BND, or German CIA), she is right, but
> what does it mean to say the Nazis won the war?
>
> I refuse to even discuss any of this shit. It doesn't belong here,
> and I repeat, anything like this, and most of all anything that sounds
> remotely like "holocaust denial," is absolutely fatal. I will kill
> you and everybody who has anything to do with you.
>
> For example, Rick Raijter, who is one of the active s911t posters, has
> a piece on the website and co-authors with Morgan Reynolds, is one of
> the people "tolerant" of holocaust-denial. That guy is dead in the
> water, and I am now very suspicious of Morgan Reynolds. That's how it
> goes. And I'm not even Jewish (I don't think, although there is a
> possibilty on my maternal side that I would be glad to discover). I
> went to high school in New Rochelle and had a lot of Jewish friends,
> and I react as viscerally to Jew-haters as I do to racists, even
> though I'm not black either. And you know damn well that
> anti-Semitism (read "Jew-hating") is exactly what "holocaust denial"
> is all about, and nothing else.
>
> We don't need a special "Jewish" website, for crissakes! What we need
> to do is identify these pigs and expose them, because they will kill
> us all. Look at Chris Bollyn. He does good work (e.g.,
> seismographs), as far as I can tell, but since he works for American
> Free Press, he too is a corpse. Zero credibility. Mark Rabinovitch
> of Oil Empire site even smeared David Griffin, just because Griffin
> cited Bollyn's article! That's the other extreme, but it shows you
> how dangerous it is. If Rabinovitch or even Jim Hofman gets hold of
> some of the pages of the s911t forum, it will kill them!
>
> We have enough lies to uncover. If we need more, we can get into the
> moon hoax, Pearl Harbor, or any number of other things, but leave the
> Jews alone! Leave Israel alone, for that matter. I know, I know, the
> Lobby that controls Wash., blah, blah. Mossad blah blah. We just
> don't need it. We have the most powerful secret govt in the history of
> the universe to fight, and we don't need to focus on the small stuff.
>
> I'd very much like your reactions to this. I think it's very important.
>
> xxxxx
>
>
> --xxxxx-
> >
> >
> >xxxx
> >
> > I'm a secular American Jew.
> > I studied classical Hebrew (and Armaic) at the Baltimore Hebrew
> > College in the 60s.
> > But I'm not what you would call "observant".
> > I was active in the Labor Zionist movement (Habonim) way back in high
> > school. (I also slept with Maoists in the 70s).
> >
> > If you insist, I can find some other educated "Jews" who acknowledge
> > the likelihood that NO REAL Boeing commercial jets were used on 9/11,
> > at the Towers or at the Pentagon.
> > But do we really have to stoop to such a banal and puerile level of
> > discourse on the whole 'planes versus no-planes' thing ?
> >
> > Can't we just look at the evidence (or lack of evidence, in the
> > government controlled media brainwash case) and evaluate it
> objectively ?
> >
> > Why must the "Holocaust denier" red-herring be trotted out to smear
> > some of the best 9/11 researchers and most dedicated activists.
> > We have seen this done over and over, again and aggain, ad nauseum,
> > not only here in the US media, but also in Germany, where proponents
> > of "9/11 inside job" were savagely smeared as "Holocaust deniers" in
> > the "mainstream" German popular media.
> > It's more than intellectually dishonest.
> > It's disgusting.
> > And it's COINTELPRO.
> >
> > Can we afford the luxury of those diversions ?
> > Given what limited resources we have ?
> > Well guess what, Michael ?
> > You've inspired andm motivated me.
> > I'm ready to start my own group, the "Kosher No-Planers", right here
> > on Yahoo, if you think that would lend a bit more "diversity" (New
> > World Order-style) to the "no-planer" side ....
> > What do you think ?
> >
> > Personally, I would rather spend time doing what satisfies me the
> > most: agitating openly for arrest, indictment and execution of the
> > named 9/11 perps.
> > Scores of them.
> > Whether US or Israeli, Pakistani or Saudi, or European..
> > ESPECIALLY the American ones.
> > Jewish or not.
> > .
> > eof
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > --- xxxxx
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Exactly, it is a smear. What CGI believers are holocaust deniers?
> > > Apart from Eastman and Hufschmid, Daryl Bradford Smith is one of the
> > > biggest "holocaust deniers" out there in 9/11 skeptic land and he is
> > > adamently against the "no-planers".
> > >
> > > I can't think of one "no-planer" who is a known "holocaust denier".
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > --- xxxxx
> > > wrote:
> > > >
> > > > This is pure smear.
> > > >
> > > > It is planehuggers like Huffschmied and Eastman who are "halocaust
> > > deniers."
> > > >
> > > > I do not buy the "Official Story" on the Halocaust, but I don't
> > buy the
> > > > "truthling replacement" that the Halocaust didn't happen either.
> > > > Holmgren lost an entire branch of his mother's family to the
> > Halocaust.
> > > >
> > > > http://missilegate.com/rfz/swaz
> > > > Reich of the Black Sun is research from recently released
> > documentation
> > > > that shows that Auschwitz was headquarters for secret weapons
> > research,
> > > > it's high-tech slaves eliminated to perserve secrecy at war's end.
> > > > This jewish revisionist's tour of Auschwitz backs this up.
> > > > http://thewebfairy.com/911/popcorn/davidcole.htm
> > > >
> > > > I believe that the Nazis won World War 2, and the World Trade
> Center
> > > > demolition was a continuation of the nazi effort to Bomb New York.
> > > > http://missilegate.com/nazi.htm
> > > > http://thewebfairy.com/911/popcorn/bombny.htm
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > xxxxx
> > > > > I'd like to have your opinions on this. This is a statement
> > somebody
> > > > > made on another forum:
> > > > >
> > > > > "I do find it curious that Holocaust deniers -- or
> "revisionists" --
> > > > > seem more often to be "no plane/all videos were CGI" people, but
> > maybe
> > > > > that is an illusion?"
> > > > >
> > > > > XXXX

No comments: