Sunday, February 05, 2006

Re: [911InsideJobbers] Speaking of photo studies....

I think I have some such footage, from the TV movie about Giuliani
starring James Woods, which I believe is called _Rudy: The Rudy
Giuliani Story_. I Tivo'd it, unfortunately only on "Medium
Quality" resolution, and have made one or two VHS copies. I
check periodically for reruns so I can re-Tivo it for "Best
Quality" resolution.

Mostly the new footage in the Woods movie is from a block or two away,
some very similar to the location of the Cheney 2nd Hit footage IMO. But
I'm pretty sure at least one clip is even closer, from the plaza. I don't
see any "jumpers" or "plane parts." But in one of the "Cheney-like" clips
I think I've spotted one more Whatzit, a bobbing black-orb type between
the Towers.

Also there is what I would call a plaza clip from 9/11 in the apparently
legit (unlike Naudet) documentary on the FDNY rebuilding their football team.
I taped that too. No plane parts or jumpers there either, though.

Ray
http://911foreknowledge.com

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006, alexldent wrote:

> WHY are there NO available videos or photos of the street and plaza around
> the WTC on the morning of 9/11? There must be some, right?
>
> I'm just wondering what they are hiding? Mangled bodies? Or a lack of plane
> parts? Or something else?
>
> No one managed to snap a photo of plane debris that blew into the street next
> to the WTC from the crash-- besides the obviously fake tire and engine parts?
>
> Is the absence of evidence here actually evidence of absence?
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/911InsideJobbers/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
911InsideJobbers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: