Monday, January 30, 2006

ProfessorBainbridge.com: Kerry Compliments Us

ProfessorBainbridge.com: Kerry Compliments Us


My comment at this blog was: "As much as I take exception (in most cases) with the facts and opinions presented here, Prof., I quite enjoy the forum you provide.
In addition to having no identifiable evidence that I have swayed one mind with my comments here, (wait, perhaps I pushed a few people away from even considering anything I say), I will throw in my 2 cents, (trying not to make a nuisance of myself):
1) Using John Kerry as a straw man is like shooting fish in a barrel.... almost as challening as mocking Kennedy.
2) I'm not saying it's a pointless excercise (to post on Kerry), for even those of us who think (as I do) that the Bush administration has followed the Clinton Admin in firmly estabishing a Rouge State based on false flag terror, can still acknownledge that Kerry was indeed the Pres. Candidate selected by the Democratic Party machine.
3) Point #2 only brings into question the bonifides of the Democratic machine, questioning that I would encourage by all as every turn.
4) However, your bloging simply doesn't seem to allow for one consideration: namely that honest Americans who see that the current corrupt Cleptocracy (being supported by the current Republican Congress and President more now than at any time in our Nation's history), requires opposition, and that in a two-party system of today, support Democrats has been the only practicable course.
5) In summary, what I'm saying is that you are engaging in a false debate which is the traitorous technique that is the mainstay of so-called conservative, so-called right wing media of today. And so, I, without malice, would like to point out that, by using the same techniques, you seem to be allying yourself with a pack of idiots or propagandists, who are providing cover for the corrupt dishones"

Blogger Thoughts: The above is my comment: not perfect prose, by any assessment. However, I thought I raised my points well. So far, one comment follows at Bainbridge's blog, and has no revelance to my post.

No comments: