Monday, January 16, 2006

Optional Reading: Pentagon Nonsense




A year ago, I wouldn't have been able to make a blog post with the claims that I am making here.

As reference, here's (from CNN/AOL's web site) the only video of the Pentagon crash that I'm aware of that has been released to the public.

One year ago, I imagined that the 9/11 Commission Report or some other source would provide more evidence showing what really happened.

As we now enter 2006, my judgement is that if further evidence were available to prove the govt. crazy cover story, that evidence would have been released.

With this in mind, check out the discussion forum that this post links to, and review the posters in light of the fact that we now know beyond any reasonable doubt the the Govt. story is a lie.

Also, check this out (just saw this):
Arrogant Deception - Or an Attempt to Expose a Cover-up?






to be continued....

No comments: