Saturday, January 21, 2006

Joe's Dartblog: John Kerry on the Daily Kos

Joe's Dartblog: John Kerry on the Daily Kos

I certainly am disdainful of JK and the Daily Kos Blog, which seems to see it as their duty to censor 9/11 Truth. However, Joe's commentary is completely misplaced.... another dollop of the common punditry through a partisan lens.

Daily Kos is not at all an equivalent left wing Dem blog mirroring Free Republic on the Repub. right wing. I know I should outline my justification for this statement. Perhaps I will when time allows. For now, I'll toss out the idea that those of you paying attention complete understand that Joe's off base, and the rest of you probably wouldn't take the time to understand incorrectness of the Daily Kos / Free Republic comparison if explained.

No comments: