Thursday, November 17, 2005

Why has Steven Jones stopped talking to the Media?

Emailed to this blogger by author: Lisa Guliani
====================================================
From: Lisa Guliani
Date: 11/16/05 18:52:51
To: Steven Jones

Hello Professor Jones,

I'm emailing to let you know that we discussed the cancellation of your interview on our show today. We were very respectful of you, and I hope you will take a few minutes to listen to it. Here is the link to access the program: http://www.wingtv.net

Professor, I don't know what exactly happened to you behind the scenes, but I have to tell you, right now you are the brightest light the 9-11 Truth movement has. You have created great hopes in the hearts of many people with your excellent, honest research. It takes a man of rare courage to go public with that kind of data. I know the implications are enormous and well, chilling, to say the least. I hope that the shabby treatment you received from the mainstream media cowards does not deter you from utlizing other information venues in the future. To strictly limit yourself only to peer-reviewed academic forums is in essence, to limit the exposure of your research. There are positives to utilizing all available venues, Sir. Granted, one must prepare themselves for the typical "assault" of mainstream news people during an interview of this nature. I'm sure you understand that your report poses considerable risks to the people who perpetrated the 9-11 attacks. They will not content themselves to sit idly by while their lies are methodically deconstructed. Naturally, they will come out swinging and engage in damage control. We have come to expect this, as these murderers have much to lose if the truth ever rips the lid off their carefully constructed illusion. Slowly but surely, the truth is getting out there. They cannot stop it and they know it. So, we must be mentally prepared and toughened up to deal with the opposition, so to speak. And because we could have predicted how the MSNBC interview would turn out, we also wanted to offer you more time to discuss your hypothesis in an honest information forum on our program, and then you suddenly changed your mind. You can see, I'm not giving up on you, Professor Jones. I have to believe that you are a man of conscience and integrity. I believe that you would not have taken such a courageous step with your research if you didn't believe 100% that this information deserves to be out in the light of day. I don't know what changed your mind, but MY conscience and the gravity of the situation compels me to try to reach that part of you that made the decision to go public with your report in the first place. We need you, Professor.

And we will stand with you and back you up. You have no idea how many Americans and people around the world already see 9-11 for what it was, instead of the dog & pony, smoke & mirrors stage-show the government and mainstream media have peddled it to be. The deception is ongoing, massive and widescale in scope. Right now, you are an unimpeachable source, you are a credentialed voice of stature and you are greatly needed to help expose this lie. As I'm sure you're well aware, the lies of 9-11 led to the bogus war on terror, to the Patriot Act, and also carried us all forward on this road which may ultimately lead to the impending unionization of America. This is what they intend to do to our country, Professor. They will destroy what's left of America if good people fail to stand up and speak out. The solid majority hasn't a clue how deep the hole goes. This will be disastrous for us as a people and will spell the end of America as we now know it. I'm not ready to surrender to that end result. Are you?The lies of 9-11 must be exposed and we need you to help us do that.Please, consider what I'm saying here. I understand there must be pressure upon you. There is pressure upon and opposition to anyone who tries to tell the truth about 9-11. We have faced alot of resistance in the last 4 years as we've forged ahead with this. It's not easy, I know. It's not easy for any of us, believe me. I just want you to know that I am holding out great hope and belief in you to do the right thing regarding this matter. Exposing the truth and lies of 9-11 is something I've committed my life to doing. I have lost family and many friends over this and it has changed my life in many ways. Still, I wouldn't do it any differently if I had the chance to begin again. Why? Because the cause of truth is monumental. This is an historic time we live in. A very dangerous, uncertain time. The stakes are quite high in this game being played with our lives and destinies. However, the stakes are even higher and the fallout will be worse - incomprehensible - if we sit by and do nothing and let the lies continue. There is no telling how many innocent people will lose their lives when the next "terror attack" strikes, Professor. There is no time to waste being afraid or hesitant or inert, and we must not allow fear to dictate our actions regarding this heinous crime. These perps committed mass murder and lied to the world about it. Thus far, they've gotten away with it because very few people have seriously challenged their story. Conscience must guide us along the path. The way I see it, the singlemost important reason to be trying to expose this information to the world is to show God we are trying our damndest to tell the truth. And you well know, Professor, this truth must be told, come what may. I genuinely hope you will not give up or take yourself out of the "game". It's a game to those who pulled off 9-11, but it is no game to me and to all the people who know the official bill of goods is bogus. Please, Professor. Think about my words. This is all-important.We are faced with so many obstacles to getting this information OUT where it needs to be. I feel like every time we take two steps forward, we end up smacking our heads up against a brick wall. It must get out into the mainstream arena. People can handle the truth, Professor. We proved that when we went to Ground Zero this past 9-11. We proved it when we took our 14-foot banner to Washington, D.C. and stood in front of the White House - twice. I want to keep you updated as time progresses and please realize my intent here is not to harass you in any way. I just feel like I need to try to reach you. I am saddened to imagine that you may let this matter drop by the wayside. Please don't ever let that happen.As I said, we need you in this fight for truth, now more than ever before. Please stand with us. Morgan Reynolds was on our show recently and his words haunt me.Perhaps they will speak to you as well. He said, "Truth should be sung, though the heavens fall."

And so it must and will.I hope to hear from you, Sir. Whether you realize it or not, all our lives are in the balance. Silence will protect no one. Please consider my words and consult your conscience on this one.

We need you.

In Freedom,

Lisa Guliani
WING TV
http://www.wingtv.net"
"God bless the truth and those who search for it!"~ Paul Isaac ~

No comments: