Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Tell me how great Bloomberg is now:Cindy Sheehan arrested

Update: 8:54 p.m.
CINDY not arrested. just went down there and talked to a few people who are still there. No one connected to cindy is there atm but the several people I talked to all say cindys people grabbed her as the police moved in and shuffled her off.she spoke for 2 minutes and exactly as she was finishing a group of police who had been waiting behind her moved in and grabbed the events organizer, a guy called Zool(sp?)He yelled 'I'm being arrested, I'm being arrested'.Cindy stepped or was moved aside by people travelling with her and quickly taked away from Union square BY HER OWN PEOPLE.Again I have no names but this is the recollecion of several people now at the camp casey tent in Union Square.One woman said Cindy has another speaking engangement tonight and that seems to be moving forward as planned.Charlie Maguire Homepage 09.19.05 - 5:13 pm #

THE NEWS BLOG

No comments: