Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The Three Amigos


The Three Amigos
Originally uploaded by saygoodbye.
It was so cute, I was doing some photo post from the In-V show (galleries can be seen here and here), and I look out my window just looking for anything to distract me for five minutes. See this trail of little men walking in a row and I see their mouths moving. Open my window and there are my boys and their best friend strumming and singing walking along the road from their friends house to ours. Grabbed up my camera and tried to get a shot off before they got to the house but I have A.D.D and got distracted with my new kitten. Still got a few shots of them and one of them is right here. They are all pretty decent with a guitar but one of them I'll not name who has an outstanding voice but feels he's too small to out sing the others. One of them is amazing on the guitar because he has played most of his life and later once I got the last on some drums sets in the house, they had a really cute little thing going on.

I thought deep down I hope this is not my sons attempt at getting my attention since mainly they see I shoot bands all the time, LOL but that is just me being the overthinking mother that I am. The boys and I are having some time together tonight before my "date" or whatever it can be classified as. I think I'm going to leave my camera at home? *gasp* ok ok maybe not.

:)

Uploaded by saygoodbye on 1 Aug '05, 5.02pm PDT.

No comments: