Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Democrats say Noe case concealed to assist Bush

- toledoblade.com -

BG: My Fair and Balanced Comment: Any thinking human with a Party allegiance would try to keep the lid on.

BG: My wholly hateful comment: I thought Kerry lost because the Repubs will protect us, and Kerry wouldn't protect us as well as Bush, and he's a traitor, and he's a Mass. liberal and loves abortion, and gays, and gay marriage, and labor, and lazy teachers, and wasteful spending. And he and Ms. Clinton, and Kennedy, and Biden, and Dashle will get in power and trash this country worse than any Republican could. And by the way, do you know the kinds of activities that Mrs. Kerry funds with her enormous wealth. Her activities are an affront to every decent American.... Yeah, that's it....

The truth is that the Election of 2004 was stolen in Ohio. Honestly, at this point, I'm not too fond of Kerry, myself, for not lifting an f-ing finger.

No comments: