Monday, March 14, 2005


.... warning small rant to be had here...... The primary purpose of this blog, more than anything else is to record news about our sad America unraveling (as Krugman puts it). The thing is: Krugman doesn't write about the real horrors; I'm not sure he knows. The other purpose of this blog is to point out to others the news stories and issues that I see that I think deserve our attention. In this endeavor, I have to admin that hardly anyone seems to be viewing this blog. Perhaps I don't realise those of you who may have me as part of your RSS feeds. I know if right wingers were reading my posts, there would be mean comments. In any case, I have hestitated to include gruesome photos. At least for a while, I'm going to start including the related photos that show the results of our tax dollars and corrupt murderous leaders.

No comments: