This posting links to a somewhat personal posting on the wingtv.net web site Link. My desultory remarks below:
1) Victor Thorn isn't the only Ruppert detractor within the 911 Movement.
2) This esculation to mudslinging takes away for a strong appeal to the public, but it a free country still to some extent. Victor was scorned by Ruppert, and he isn't taking it sitting down.
3) Ruppert's book "Crossing the Rubicon" is quite interesting and worth a read.
4) I don't think Ruppert represents some strong force to cover up the truth of 911. However, I don't think the peak oil argument Ruppert makes is the lynch pin to make sense of the murderous deeds of unknown agents behind 911 and other deadly crusades.
5) It does seem Ruppert is building his own empire-like organization to make a living from his background and efforts.
6) Since Thorn mentioned Catherine Austin Fitts, I'll make the comment that I'm not sure Ms. Fitts is a natural ally with Ruppert.
As with everything about the 911 story, it's hard to find answers to the many unanswered questions.