Sunday, February 05, 2006

Re: [911InsideJobbers] Re: FWIW, witnesses for 1st and 2nd hits

He has now to be quized about his opinion "11" was a 747 when the public have been told it was a 767. He is emphazing the big and small [consistant with the first reports] He must look at it now in relation to big and big. It seems that the most import aspect to him is the size issue and not so much the official story.  It's very odd.
 
----- Original Message -----
From: alexldent
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 3:03 PM
Subject: [911InsideJobbers] Re: FWIW, witnesses for 1st and 2nd hits

More from the witness:
"I thought it was a 747 for the same reason I would think an object
was a basketball rather than a softball if it flew by me quickly: I
recognized the size and shape of a plane that had been flying over my
head 6 times an hour for 20 years. It's that simple, really. And,
while it was quick, it wasn't really like a blur. I had a look at it.
As for going right in or crumbling up, I remember it going right in,
but the explosion and fireball (which was quite large - the one tape
from the French brothers doesn't really do it justice...I was probably
10 - 15 blocks south of there) came very quickly thereafter, split
second in real time, felt like. The noise of impact was tremendous,
too...louder than the very loud approach."

(I asked him about the impact as well as why he thought it was a 747)

Now-- it seems to me his answer makes no sense.  Why would you think
something going by fast was larger than it really was?  And did he
really recognize the size and shape of a 747?

Given how reaily and quickly he has given this info, I have to wonder
if he is a disinfo agent.  The fact that he distinctly implies it was
a large plane, when most people thought it was small, it also
suspicious.  Does he know this and he wants to reinforce the idea of a
large plane?


--- In 911InsideJobbers@yahoogroups.com, Rosalee Grable <webfairy@...>
wrote:
>
> (sigh)
> Planes with four engines, real planes with four engines, do not vanish
> into buildings any more than any other kind.
> Planes with four engines do not turn invisable cheshire cat style.
>
> People lie. Some people lie for free. Some people are paid to lie. Some
> people lie cos they believe their own whoppers, and it makes them feel
> better temporarily.
> Some liars just like to pull yer leg, and do it for a sense of power.
>
> None of this puts the plane into the crime scene video.
> It remains planeless.
>
> Planes fly low over me on their way to OHare Airport.
> Planes don't make a "rushing noise."
> I do not have to look up to see what it is.
>
>
> ron_winn wrote:
> > I just picked out something structually large that he might have seen
> > from his side view but sure if he says it had four engines, well that
> > seals it.
> > 
> > ----- Original Message -----
> >
> >     *From:* alexldent <mailto:alexldent@...>
> >     *To:* 911InsideJobbers@yahoogroups.com
> >     <mailto:911InsideJobbers@yahoogroups.com>
> >     *Sent:* Friday, February 03, 2006 12:08 AM
> >     *Subject:* [911InsideJobbers] Re: FWIW, witnesses for 1st and
2nd hits
> >
> >     Yeah, I'll ask.  Even more than the cockpit, 747's are
recognizeable
> >     by having four wing-mounted engines.
> >
> >     --- In 911InsideJobbers@yahoogroups.com
> >     <mailto:911InsideJobbers@yahoogroups.com>, "ron_winn"
> >     <ron_winn@> wrote:
> >     >
> >     > Ask him how he know it was a 747 [if he says by the cockpit
> >     structure then he saw a 747] . Obviously doesn't know it was a
767 but
> >     why not.
> >     > I thought it was "175" that didn't have the windows. He must
know
> >     something about the 9/11 arguments. 747's have a distinctive
cockpit
> >     shape.
> >     >   ----- Original Message -----
> >     >   From: alexldent
> >     >   To: 911InsideJobbers@yahoogroups.com
> >     >   Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 10:28 PM
> >     >   Subject: [911InsideJobbers] FWIW, witnesses for 1st and
2nd hits
> >     >
> >     >
> >     >   Someone named "alcibiades_mystery" at DU.  Said he saw the 1st
> >     hit.  I
> >     >   emailed him and asked him what he saw.  This is his response:
> >     >   "I was at Chambers and Broadway, about to start handing out
> >     campaign
> >     >   literature for the Brad Hoylman campaign for City Council
(it was
> >     a primary
> >     >   day, if I remember correctly). I heard a loud, rushing noise -
> >     very loud, very
> >     >   close, and saw a commercial jetliner fly by overhead super
fast
> >     and plow into
> >     >   the building. Now, you have to remember, I was about 5 blocks
> >     north and two
> >     >   blocks east of the North Tower, so a plane going 400+ mph
> >     covers that
> >     >   distance damn quick. I had a side view of it from the
east, with
> >     one building
> >     >   blocking its approach (on the northwest corner of Broadway and
> >     Chambers)
> >     >   but no structures blocking its path toward the Trade Center.
> >     Still, the plane
> >     >   went by very quickly, and the only reason I saw it was
because I
> >     heard its
> >     >   approach and looked up to figure out what the fuck that
loud noise
> >     was. I grew
> >     >   up in Queens on the flight path to LaGuardia airport, so I
know
> >     the look and
> >     >   sound of low planes very well. I even block out the sound
> >     mostly. For
> >     >   instance, I've been talking to friends who live elsewhere
on the
> >     phone, and
> >     >   they say "What's that awful noise," and I'd say "What noise?"
> >     until I figure out it
> >     >   is the sound of the landing plane that I've filtered out as a
> >     result of living there.
> >     >   This noise was louder and more abrupt because the plane was
> >     moving so
> >     >   fast. Contrary to the theories I've heard, the plane had
windows,
> >     and markers,
> >     >   though I wasn't able to identify them as United or AA
immediately
> >     - I just
> >     >   thought "That's a commercial airliner - 747 or some such,"
and I
> >     told that to
> >     >   people who had their backs turned and only saw the impact. One
> >     black guy
> >     >   next to me said it was a smaller plane, and I said "No fucking
> >     way, dude, that
> >     >   was a 747." Nevertheless (and this is what seems crazy to
me), I
> >     thought it
> >     >   was a terrible accident, and so went to work (I was only
handing
> >     out the
> >     >   campaign literature before work, and decided not to hand
any out
> >     given the
> >     >   circumstances). When the second plane hit, I was getting
off the
> >     subway at
> >     >   Wall Street and Broadway, about two blocks east and two blocks
> >     south of the
> >     >   south tower. It hit as I was headed up the subway stairs, so I
> >     didn't see it, but
> >     >   my brother watched its approach from the 38th floor of 55
Water
> >     Street (a
> >     >   perfect view), where he was watching the fire in the North
Tower,
> >     Said it was a
> >     >   commercial airliner, and he had the same background with
planes
> >     that I did.
> >     >   Hope that answers your questions."
> >     >
> >
>






SPONSORED LINKS
Government procurement Government leasing Government grants for women
Government lease Government contract Government money


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: