Monday, February 06, 2006

Re: [911InsideJobbers] Doubls about Mariani

> --- Ursprüngliche Nachricht ---
> Von: Bill Giltner <bill.giltner@gmail.com>
> An: 911InsideJobbers@yahoogroups.com
> Betreff: Re: [911InsideJobbers] Doubls about Mariani
> Datum: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 18:48:34 -0500

Bill,

cool- i didn't know that you have been at SF as well.
Maybe we met?

I had 2, 3 smaller workshop lectures on the second floor.

Two by myself, one with Barbara Honegger and i tried to synchronize
my views on the terror drills and wargames with her, which only worked out
80%, but okay for that time.....

I also believe, Mariani was/is just strongly manipulated and the
911truth.org cointel-pro assets tried their best at that time to block any
close communication to folks outside their ilk.
However, i had the luck to talk with her for maybe 1,2 minutes alone,
before some Ruppertarians or Levis-lickers came back.

Some personal emails ended up in overwhelmed short responses,
but i still have some hope with her.

nico aka ewing2001

> My thoughts about Mariani:
>
> INTRO
>
> I met her in San Francisco (1st Truth Conference, 2003 I think). There
> was
> quite a cast of characters there, and I had little familiarity with any of
> them. I didn't recognize Phil Berg as the character that you aver he is.
> I
> don't argue with your conclusion, however.
>
> Continuing on about the SF Conference, I am still troubled to think that
> Carol Brouliet (sp.) seems to be "as thick as thieves" with a lot of the
> other gatekeepers.
>
> I think I still have respect for Kris Millegan, but it is disturbing how
> he
> is trying to publish Hopsicker's book.
>
> GETTING to the POINT
>
> Based on being at the conf. in SF, seeing Mariani, and seeing her on MSNBC
> (where she brought up Project Wojenka, the Philoppine plot from 1995,
> obstenably where Islamic terrorists were planning a terror attach
> hijacking airplanes), here's what I think. Mariani is being manipulated,
> and is not aware or a profession disinfo agent. Just as I write this, I'm
> am feeling angry at Tom Henegan for coaching Mariani to say what she said.
> Henegan bragged about it on Cloak and Dagger. So Henegan, again and
> again,
> seems to be in with the shady characters like Tom Flocco and disinfo that
> covers the truth with Stew Webb. I don't know if I want to include
> Sknolnick in there... I'm confused on that one. But Lenny Bloom who runs
> cloakanddagger.de, I just think he must know he's putting out disinfo.
>
> I know I'm not just answer the debating point, but I would testify based
> on
> my limited contact, that Mariani is just who she claims to be.
>
> I have to admit her cancelling the suit is something that I'd like to hear
> her address, as well as others.
>
> Thinking that Berg, her attorney, was there to "manage" the situation just
> enrages me. Both, because I didn't suspect it when I met them, and now
> realising how effective a technique like this is to manage the fall out
> from
> the Psyop.
>
> On 2/3/06, malaprop <malaprop2@msn.com> wrote:
>
> >
> > Doubts about Mariani
> >
> > Example: Ellen Mariani: I assume she has a pleasing personality, and I
> > say that from the silence from the skeptic community on some glaring
> > problems with her story. Has anyone checked out her background? If
> her
> > husb. was ticketed on a non-existant plane, complains of being unable
> to
> > locate any fellow family members from her husbands flight of #175, what
> > doesn't that send up flashing lights with anyone?
> >
> > Her atty was clearly foreordained to control and protect the conspiracy
> > thru various planned fumbling. The hopes of the skeptics and families
> were
> > duly pinned on seeing how this case came out, reducing the need of
> others
> > looking for attys' willing to sue the Bush bunch....You know that old
> > protocol of Zionism or Machivellian move to create your competition so
> you
> > can control it....
> >
> > Now, we know Flt 175, or whatever hit the wtc2 was not an airliner, and
> > from appearances, was consistent with a missile. No people riding
> > shotgun--and for a public person receiving all sorts of publicity, or
> > certainly enough to reach any other families of flt 175, Ellen Mariani
> > should have heard from them IF THEY EXISTED. (The applicants for the
> 911
> > Victims compensation Fund of are likely to have rogue applicants as
> > payoffs.)
> >
> > Then Mariani cancels the suit conveniently as the date draws near. No
> way
> > is that story credible with me. Why couldn't they both have been a
> > team--he the fumbler, she the victim of a scoundrel lawyer, the two of
> the
> > successfully derailing any legal moves by families? Reading her
> comments
> > she is a propagandist's dream. (We gotta go get those [arab]
> terrorists.)
> >
> >
> >
> > Mostly debunking her atty......
> > http://www.public-action.com/911/suit.html
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > http://www.eagletribune.com/news/stories/20010921/FP_002.htm
> >
> > ""I'm mad and it's very hard to express yourself when you're angry," she
> > said. "This should not have happened, period. But we can't just sit here
> and
> > take it, take it. We have to act because now, these terrorists have gone
> too
> > far."
> >
> > "Mariani cried as Bush acknowledged Lisa Beamer, whose husband, Todd,
> > rushed attackers on a hijacked plane that ended up crashing in a western
> > Pennsylvania field.
> >
> > "She clapped when Bush said that "the state of our union is strong,"
> kept
> > her eyes shut while he talked about the human lives sacrificed to serve
> > terrorists' "radical visions," and rolled them in disgust as the
> president
> > explained why terrorists hate Americans.
> >
> > "What went wrong?" Mariani wondered, as if in a daze. "With all this
> > sophisticated equipment we have, how could this happen?"
> >
> > "Mariani is grateful of the support shown by people from around the
> world,
> > but lamented that it took a tragedy "to bring us all together."

No comments: