Friday, September 09, 2005

ProfessorBainbridge.com: Outsourcing Disaster Relief: Take 2

ProfessorBainbridge.com: Outsourcing Disaster Relief: Take 2

Blogger Thoughts: My first reaction was that I needed to study the the post at TCS, and examine the points. As I was imagining, after such effort, realizing that I would take issue with what was being presented as reality was highly suspect, the thought was that the evidence and conclusions would require a slog of writing to detail how flawed the proposal is.

With just a tad more reflection, it occurred to me that "Outsourcing Disaster Relief" doesn't have to resemble the scam that is being attempted with the Social Security privatization. If there's a way to make disaster relief more efficient and less subject to corruption, why shouldn't all of us be for it?

No comments: